- Cello – Wolfgang Tiepold
- Computer [Eeh Computer], Electronic Drums [Simmons Percussion] – Michael Shrieve
- Computer, Keyboards [Keys], Programmed By [Program], Composed By, Arranged By – Klaus Schulze
- Coordinator [Re-release Coordination] – Michael Schmitz
- Design ["audentity" Head Design] – Mediagraphics
- Layout [Re-release] – Stefanie Veenstra, Thomas Ewerhard
- Liner Notes [Interview With Klaus Schulze In November 2004] – Albrecht Piltz
- Liner Notes [Quotations From An Interview With Klaus Schulze Done Exclusively For This Edition, May 2005] – Albrecht Piltz
- Liner Notes [Translation] – Dani Lipka, Davide Franco
- Mastered By [Mastered And Digitally Cut, Original Album] – Avi Landenberg
- Mixed By – Ebby*, Klaus*
- Other [Tea And Open Ears] – Julia Goltsman
- Photography By – Claus Cordes, Steven Reekes-Parsons
- Producer [Original Producer] – Klaus Schulze
- Recorded By – Funky Ebby
- Reissue Producer [Re-release Producer] – Klaus D. Mueller*
- Sounds, Glockenspiel – Rainer Bloss
"Audentity" was recorded in Autumn and Winter 1982 in Hambühren. Mixed at -IC- Studio.
Original release (without the bonus track): February 1983.
Photos - kdm archive.
"Audentity" head design: Mediagraphics, Melbourne, Australia.
All titles are published worldwide by P.O.E.M. Musikverlag.
© 2005 Universal Music (tracks 1, 2, 3 of CD 1 and tracks 1, 2, 3 of CD 2)
© 2005 Klaus Schulze (tracks 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 of CD 2) under exclusive license to SPV GmbH.
℗ 1983 Universal Music (tracks 1, 2, 3 of CD 1 and tracks 1, 2, 3 of CD 2)
℗ 2005 Klaus Schulze (tracks 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 of CD 2) under exclusive license to SPV GmbH.
Originally released in 1983.
℗ & © 2005 Revisited Records. Distributed by SPV GmbH. Made In Germany. Licensed from SPV GmbH.
Revisited Rec. A division of InsideOut Music. www.insideout.de
The number 15 appears prominently on the spine and the CD artwork.
This release comes as a tri-fold Digipak with sixteen page booklet.
Original mastering and cutting was carried out at Strawberry Studios, London.
The bonus track "Gem" is from a PCM cassette, the prototype recording for the soundtrack to the Australian movie "Next Of Kin".
SPV 089-304132 DCD on discs instead of SPV 304132 DCD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 93723 04132 2
- Barcode (String): 693723041322
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): [Sonopress Arvato logo] 51562035/304132-11 22
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): [Sonopress Arvato logo] 51517311/304132-2 21
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 & 2): IFPI LP 50
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 0757
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 0750
- Label Code: LC 13827
- Rights Society: GEMA
Other Versions (5 of 21) View All
|KS 80.025-26, KS 80025-26||Klaus Schulze||Audentity (2xLP, Album)||Innovative Communication, Innovative Communication||KS 80.025-26, KS 80025-26||Germany||1983||Sell This Version|
|LP 817 194-1ME||Klaus Schulze||Audentity (2xLP, Album)||Brain||LP 817 194-1ME||Germany||1984||Sell This Version|
|AN99-0374||Klaus Schulze||Audentity (2xCD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||ArsNova||AN99-0374||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|MACD 507||Klaus Schulze||Audentity (2xCD, Album)||Magnum America||MACD 507||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|KS 80.025-26||Klaus Schulze||Audentity (2xLP, Album, Promo)||Innovative Communication||KS 80.025-26||Germany||1983||Sell This Version|