- Composed By, Arranged By, Performer, Producer – Klaus Schulze
- Design – Icon (21)
- Other [Sound And Light] – Gunge Garde Dresden
- Recorded By [Digital Live Recording], Technician [Stage] – Fredi Palm
- Supervised By [Stage Supervision] – KD Muller*
- Technician [Computer And Midi Assistant] – Georg Stettner
The runout of side A shows a hand-etched mastering sign like "JA" or "TA".
Notes from back sleeve:
"The title 'Imaginary Scenes' stems from the fact that these pieces were prepared for a unique concert in Dresden in summer 1989 (then part of East Germany). Police restrictions limited the time allowed for the performance. As a result only the two far longer
compositions Dresden 1+2 were played live to an audience. Dresden 3-5 were recorded later in the studio to preserve as much of the initial idea as possible. Dresden 3-5 were played direct to digital so that the process was the same as for the longer tracks. The full version of Dresden can be found on a set of two compact discs or cassettes. Due to restrictions (this time because of the limitations of vinyl) Dresden 3-5 are the only pieces which can comfortably be released on record.
October 3rd 1990"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 012981 090319
- Distribution Code (France): PM 264
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): D 8227-A1 [Mastering sign]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): D 8227-B1
- Rights Society: GEMA / STEMRA / BIEM
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|CDVED 903||Klaus Schulze||The Dresden Performance (2xCD, Album)||Venture||CDVED 903||Europe||1990||Sell This Version|
|TCVED 903||Klaus Schulze||The Dresden Performance (2xCass, Album, Chr)||Venture||TCVED 903||Europe||1990||Sell This Version|
|VE 903||Klaus Schulze||Dresden - Imaginary Scenes (LP, Album)||Venture||VE 903||UK||1990||Sell This Version|
|VE903||Klaus Schulze||Dresden - Imaginary Scenes (LP, Album)||Venture||VE903||Italy||1990||Sell This Version|
|VJCP-36013, VJCP-36014||Klaus Schulze||The Dresden Performance (2xCD, Album)||Venture, Virgin Japan, Venture, Virgin Japan||VJCP-36013, VJCP-36014||Japan||1991||Sell This Version|