- Coordinator [Re-release Coordination] – Michael Schmitz
- Layout [Re-release Layout] – Thomas Ewerhard
- Liner Notes [Booklet Page 14] – KDM*
- Liner Notes [Digipak Rear Panel] – K. Schulze*
- Liner Notes [Interview With Klaus Schulze In November 2004] – Albrecht Piltz
- Liner Notes [Quotations From An Interview With Klaus Schulze Done Exclusively For This Edition, November 2004] – Albrecht Piltz
- Liner Notes [Translations] – Jim Pitulski, Markus Schurr
- Photography By – Guido Harari
- Producer [Original], Performer, Composed By – Klaus Schulze
- Reissue Producer [Re-release Producer] – Klaus D. Müller
"Mirage" was recorded during January 1977 in Hambühren and Frankfurt, Germany.
Original release (without the bonus track): April 1977.
Eine elektronische Winterlandschaft.
Dedicated to Hans Dieter Schulze.
Special thanks to Blanche for moral support.
Recorded and mixed at studio Panne Paulsen, Frankfurt/Main Jan 77.
Tracks 1 and 2 are published outside Germany, Austria, Switzerland by Virgin Music Publ. and inside of Germany, Austria, Switzerland by P.O.E.M. Musikverlag.
Tracks 3 is published worldwide by P.O.E.M. Musikverlag.
© 2004 Universal Music (tracks 1 and 2)
© 2004 Klaus Schulze (track 3) under exclusive license to SPV GmbH.
℗ 1977 Universal Music (tracks 1 and 2)
℗ 2004 Klaus Schulze (track 3) under exclusive license to SPV GmbH.
Originally released in 1977.
℗ & © 2005 Revisited Records. Distributed by SPV GmbH. Made In Germany. Licensed from SPV GmbH.
Revisited Rec. A division of InsideOut Music. www.insideout.de
The number 08 appears prominently on the spines and 8 appears on the CD artwork.
This release comes as a tri-fold Digipak with sixteen page booklet.
This version of 'Velvet Voyage' is slightly different from previous releases. Track 3 is a formerly unreleased long track that Klaus Schulze recorded six months prior to "Mirage". It's the complete version of a soundtrack piece that was originally used for a Dutch movie. Only five minutes from this piece was ever used before on a now long-deleted sampler.
At least three versions of this release exist.
→ First pressing: faulty mastering / InsideOut Music credit on rear sleeve;
→ Second pressing (this): improved mastering / InsideOut Music credit on rear sleeve;
→ Third pressing: improved mastering / SPV GmbH credit on rear sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 93723 04032 5
- Barcode (String): 693723040325
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress Arvato logo] 51523360/304032-1 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP 73
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0723
- Label Code: LC 13827
- Rights Society: GEMA
Other Versions (5 of 46) View All
|60.040||Klaus Schulze||Mirage (LP, Album, Gat)||Brain||60.040||Germany||1977||Sell This Version|
|ILPS 9461||Klaus Schulze||Mirage (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9461||UK||1977||Sell This Version|
|L 36276, L-36,276, ILPS 9461, ILPS-9641||Klaus Schulze||Mirage (LP, Album, Gat)||Island Records, Island Records, Island Records, Island Records||L 36276, L-36,276, ILPS 9461, ILPS-9641||Australia||1977||Sell This Version|
|BELLE 182903||Klaus Schulze||Mirage (CD, Album, RE, RM, Pap)||Belle Antique||BELLE 182903||Japan||2018||Sell This Version|
|none||Klaus Schulze||Mirage (3xFile, MP3, Album, RM, 320)||ООО Universal Music||none||Russia||2017|