|3||C'est Pas La Même Chose||33:00|
- Composed By, Instruments, Producer [Original] – Klaus Schulze
- Coordinator [Re-release Coordination] – Michael Schmitz
- Illustration [Front] – Jacques Wyrs
- Layout [Re-release Layout] – Thomas Ewerhard
- Liner Notes [Booklet Page 15] – kdm*
- Liner Notes [Interview With Klaus Schulze In November 2004] – Albrecht Piltz
- Liner Notes [Quotations From An Interview With Klaus Schulze Done Exclusively For This Edition, January 2005] – Albrecht Piltz
- Liner Notes [Translation] – Markus Schurr, Nigel Pemberton
- Photography By [Photo: Tray] – Marcel Fugère
- Reissue Producer [Re-release Producer] – Klaus D. Mueller*
- Synthesizer [Ems Vcs 3 (Sounds), Arp Odyssee (Strings; Percussion On "Totem"), Arp 2600 (Solo-Voice)], Organ [Farfisa Professional Duo], Drums, Percussion, Effects [Phaser, Echo-Dolly-Rever, 16 Channel-Barth-Mixer], Tape [Quadro Teak-Tape Recorder] – Klaus Schulze
"Picture Music" was recorded in 1973 in Berlin.
Original release (without track 3): January 1975.
Tracks 1 and 2 are published 1975 by Schacht Musikverlag.
Track 3 is published 2005 worldwide by P.O.E.M. Musikverlag.
© 2005 Universal Music (tracks 1 and 2)
℗ 1975 Universal Music (tracks 1 and 2)
© 2005 Klaus Schulze (track 3)
℗ 2005 Klaus Schulze (track 3)
Originally released in 1975.
℗ & © 2005 Revisited Records. Distributed by SPV GmbH. Made In Germany. Licensed from SPV GmbH.
Revisited Rec. A division of InsideOut Music. www.insideout.de
The number 03 appears prominently on the spines and 3 appears on the CD artwork.
This release comes as a tri-fold Digipak with sixteen page booklet.
The third track belongs to the original recording session. It is an alternate, longer version of 'Totem'. As such it couldn't be transferred onto vinyl so it remained an out-take until now.
The instruments credits for Klaus Schulze are taken from the digipak panel not the booklet (as they are more detailed).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 93723 04072 1
- Barcode (String): 693723040721
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress Arvato logo] 51434561/304072 24
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP 73
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0746
- Label Code: LC 13827
- Rights Society: GEMA
Other Versions (5 of 32) View All
|BRAIN 1067, brain 1067||Klaus Schulze||Picture Music (LP, Album)||Brain, Brain||BRAIN 1067, brain 1067||Germany||1975||Sell This Version|
|BRAIN 1067, 001 067||Klaus Schulze||Picture Music (LP, Album)||Brain, Brain||BRAIN 1067, 001 067||Germany||1977||Sell This Version|
|BELLE-182885||Klaus Schulze||Picture Music (CD, Album, car)||Belle Antique||BELLE-182885||Japan||2018||Sell This Version|
|0040.146||Klaus Schulze||Picture Music (LP, Album, RE)||Brain||0040.146||Germany||1979||Sell This Version|
|ISA 9007||Klaus Schulze||Picture Music (LP, Album)||Isadora, Clementine Productions||ISA 9007||France||1976||Sell This Version|