Knifehandchop ‎– Dancemix2000

Label:
Irritant ‎– IRRITANT19
Format:
Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM
Country:
Released:
Genre:
Style:

Tracklist

a1 Dancemix2000
b1 Don't Say A Word

Recommendations

Reviews Show All 2 Reviews

Add Review

djlargetesticles

djlargetesticles

September 22, 2005
edited over 12 years ago

Before the current wave of "fun" hardcore, there was Knifehandchop, and few do it better. Big respect to this guy for always making unique tunes.
What you've got here in Dancemix2000 is gabber that is strictly for the dancefloor. If you are a person that hates pop samples, avoid this like the plague. But if you're in that 1% that Mr. Behemoth mentions up there, do whatever is necessary to locate a copy or two of this. You'll love it.
behemoth

behemoth

August 17, 2002

This is one of those tunes that 99% of the population will hate, but the other 1% will love it and cherish it forever. It samples Eminem, Destiny's Child and The Vengaboys, and basically rips the piss out of them by underpinning classic distorted happy hardcore drums and horrible noise. A fantastic record, something so awful it is brilliant. The b-side is a bit more serious, a building acid tech/breaks type thing, but still very different from the norm. Highly amusing stuff.