- Record Company – JDC Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – s-13568
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – s-13569
- Published By – Brez-Entertainment
- Published By – Callon-Love Music
- Lacquer Cut At – Richard Simpson Mastering
- Mastered At – Richard Simpson Mastering
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-20383
- Produced For – Brez-Entertainment
- Produced For – Proud Sons Of The Funkadelic Productions
- Artwork [Art Director] – Jan Currie
- Artwork [Cover Design] – Steve S. Call
- Drums [Computers] – C. Harvey*, G. Burton*
- Lacquer Cut By – RS*
- Mastered By [Mastered To Lacquer By] – RS*
- Producer – Curtis Harvey Jr.*
- Producer, Executive Producer – Jim Callon
- Synthesizer – F. Caburg*, Charles Lamont
- Vocals – G. Britt
- Written-By – Cabug, Lamont*, Harvey*, Burton*
Produced by Jim Callon for Proud Sons of the Funkadelic Productions
Thanks to all the Knights: C-Brez, Lil Rockin' G, Chilly G, Cooly-D, & Snowman.
Special thanks to: Jim Callon, the man behind us, God almighty for providing the willpower, thanks to all the D.J.'s who keep the record spinning, and special thanks to the west coast hip-hop movement.
JDC Records Inc. (In the port of Los Angeles)
The Knights Of The Turntables Fan Club:
c/o Knights P.O. Box 5394
Torrance, CA 90510
Callon-Love Music BMI
JDC Records INC. 567 W. 5th Street, San Pedro, CA 90731
Made in the USA
Telex 4996506 JDCINC
Mastered By & Mastered At info is derived from the -RS- etchings in the runout.
Processed (Plating/Metalwork) At (entered as 'Mastered At') info is derived from the L-20383 and L-20383-X type etchings in the runout.
Pressed By info is derived from the S-13568 and S-13569 type matrix etchings, along with the particular stamper/ring impressions in the center label area.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etchings): JDC-0041-A s-13568 -RS- L-20383
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etchings): JDC-0041-B s-13569 -RS- L-20383-X