|"Háry János" Suite|
|1||1. Prelude: The Fairy Tale Begins||3:26|
|2||2. Viennese Musical Clock||2:10|
|4||4. The Battle And Defeat Of Napoleon||3:33|
|6||6. Entrance Of The Emperor And His Court||3:09|
|7.1||An Evening In The Village|
|Roumanian Folk Dances||(6:03)|
|8.3||In One Spot|
|10||Dances Of Galánta||15:08|
- Cimbalom – Toni Koves (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Composed By – Béla Bartók (tracks: 7, 8), Zoltán Kodály (tracks: 1 to 6, 9, 10)
- Conductor – Antal Dorati
- Engineer, Technician [Technical Supervisor] – C. Robert Fine*
- Liner Notes – Harold Lawrence
- Liner Notes [Editing] – Sedgwick Clark
- Mastered By – Dennis Drake
- Orchestra – Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra (tracks: 1 to 8), Philharmonia Hungarica (tracks: 9, 10)
- Producer – Wilma Cozart
- Recording Supervisor [Recording Director] – Wilma Cozart
- Supervised By [Musical Supervisor] – Harold Lawrence
Háry János, Hungarian Sketches and Roumanian Folk Dances were recorded on 11/17/56 in Northrop Auditorium, Minneapolis (USA). Marosszék and Galánta were recorded on 6/2/58 in the Grosse Saal of the Wiener Konzerthaus, Vienna (Austria). Note that inside cover gives the 6/2/58 date, but back shows erroneous date of 2/58.
Microphones used in recordings: one 201 and two M56 Telefunken microphones.
All were recorded on 3 track half-inch tape.
Only ORIGINAL MASTERS used for transfer to Compact Disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 028943200523
- ASIN: B0000057KN