- Backing Vocals – Hawkon, Irem Muftuoglu, Matias Tellez, Miss Tati, Pål Vindenes
- Cello – Mathias Monsen*
- Drums – Adrian Søgnen (tracks: 3, 4, 6), Anders Waage Nilsen (tracks: 1, 5), Craig Farr (tracks: 7, 8, 10), Ivar Thormodsæter (tracks: 2, 9)
- Electric Piano [Rhodes], Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Paul Holden (5)
- Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Øystein Gjærder Bruvik*
- Keyboards – Matias Tellez
- Piano, Drums [Fills] – Geir Hermansen
- Producer – Blue May (tracks: 1-3, 8), Geir Hermansen (tracks: 5), Matias Tellez (tracks: 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10)
- Recorded By – Eirik Glambek Bøe, Erlend Myrstad, Matias Tellez, Yngve Sæthre*, Øystein Gjærder Bruvik*
- Saxophone – Michael Barnes (5)
- Trumpet – Audun Waage
- Vibraphone – Alexander von Mehren
- Violin – Mari Persson
- Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Piano, Backing Vocals – Eirik Glambek Bøe
- Written-By – Anders Waage Nilsen, Eirik Glambek Bøe, Paul Holden (5), Øystein Gjærder Bruvik*
Analog dance music is music that arises when you can't help but notice that you live in amazing times and that the opportunities laid out before you are greater than those enjoyed by any previous generation.
Unlike pop music, where every song is three minutes long and has a bridge and a chorus, ADM lets the band play on if the groove is good and the harmonies are intriguing.
ADM is about played instruments, so that every time a pattern is repeated, everything is slightly different. An electronic signal is a mathematical representation of a sound,
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|RTSW0001||Kommode||Analog Dance Music (LP, Album)||Brilliance Records||RTSW0001||Europe||2017||Sell This Version|
|none||Kommode||Analog Dance Music (CDr, Album, Promo)||Brilliance Records||none||UK||2017||Sell This Version|
|RTSW0002||Kommode||Analog Dance Music (CD, Album)||Brilliance Records||RTSW0002||Europe||2017||Sell This Version|
Digital content is not available for sale or trade on Discogs.