- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Glass Mastered At – Disctronics H – 75312-1
- Made By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – RCA Records
- Distributed By – RCA Records
- Published By – Willesden Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Unique Recording
- Co-producer – Dale Hogan, Keith Spencer
- Mixed By – Barbara Aimes* (tracks: 1), George Karras (tracks: 2), LaVaba* (tracks: 2)
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Slick JC (tracks: 1)
- Producer – Gerrod Holmes*, LaVaba*, M. Dewese*
- Recorded By – George Karras
- Scratches – Baron Ricks*
- Written-By – G. Holmes*, M. Dewese*
An Original Sound Recording Made By Zomba Recording Corporation
℗ 1989 & 1990 & © 1990 Zomba Recording Corp.
Manufactured and Distributed by RCA Records, a label of BMG Music, New York, N.Y.
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A.
Recorded at Battery Studios, NYC
Track 1: Mixed at Battery Studios, NYC
Track 2: Mixed at Unique Recording, NYC
Back inlay with jewel case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 13522JDJ MADE BY DISCTRONICS (H) W.O. 75312-1
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|1352-1-JDAA||Kool Moe Dee||God Made Me Funke (12", Promo)||Jive||1352-1-JDAA||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|41365-4-js||Kool Moe Dee||God Made Me Funke (Cass, Single)||Jive||41365-4-js||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|1365-4-JS||Kool Moe Dee||God Made Me Funke (Cass, Single)||Jive||1365-4-JS||US||1990||Sell This Version|