- Guest, Drums – Murray Reams
- Guest, Guitar – Eugene Chadbourne, Ruth Peyser
- Guest, Violin, Vocals, Noises [Pepper Grinder] – Sue Garner
- Illustration [Drawings] – Bruno Richard
- Liner Notes – Jean-Pierre Turmel
- Liner Notes [Traduction horrible des paroles par] – Doug Henderson
- Liner Notes [Translated By] – H.T.T.
- Lyrics By – Mike Sappol (tracks: 1 to 5, 7)
- Music By – Krackhouse (tracks: 1 to 5, 7), Mike Sappol (tracks: 1 to 5, 7), T. Monk* (tracks: 6)
- Musician [Krackhouse Is], Bass, Tape [Tapes], Vocals – Mike Sappol
- Musician [Krackhouse Is], Guitar, Bass, Tape [Tapes], Vocals, Noises [Toys], Synthesizer, Noises [Doodads] – Doug Henderson
- Musician [Krackhouse Is], Sampler, Vocals, Tape [Tapes] – Jim Biederman
- Painting [Paintings] – Pascal Doury
- Producer – Doug Henderson, Krackhouse
Limited And Numbered Edition of 1000 copies.
Recorded before a live audience at Skytop Studio Brooklyn and Burton Studio, NC, mixed at Skytop.
© & p 1993 Mike Sappol, BMI, except "Brilliant Corners", Nelltone Music, BMI.
Catalog number on back of art insert:SSMCD 05 and SSMCD05
Catalog number on back cover of CD: SSMCD05
Catalog number on CD face: SSMCD005
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 3 347128 530970
- Barcode (String): 3347128530970
- Matrix / Runout: SSMCD-05 12 A
- Rights Society: BMI