|A2||The Hall Of Mirrors||7:50|
|B2||Metal On Metal||6:52|
- Record Company – EMI
- Record Company – Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Recorded At – Klingklang Studio
- Recorded At – Rüssl Studio
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Electronics [Synthanorma Sequenzer] – Matten + Wiechers, Bonn*
- Electronics, Voice, Concept By, Producer, Written-By, Composed By – Florian Schneider
- Electronics, Voice, Other [Concept], Producer, Written-By, Composed By – Ralf Hutter*
- Engineer [Klingklang Studio] – Peter Bollig
- Engineer [Rüssl Studio] – Thomas Kuckuck*
- Engineer [The Record Plant] – Bill Halverson
- Lyrics By [Lyrics Co-written By] – Emil Schult (tracks: A2, B1)
- Lyrics By [Words] – Schneider* (tracks: A1, A2, B4), Hutter*
- Management [Personal Managment: President] – Ira Blacker
- Mastered By [Runout Etching] – KP*
- Music By – Schneider* (tracks: A2, B4), Hutter*
- Percussion [Electronic Percussion] – Karl Bartos, Wolfgang Flur*
- Photography By [Back Cover, New York] – Maurice Seymour
- Photography By [Front Cover, Paris] – J. Stara
- Typography [Typografie] – Ink Studios Düsseldorf*
There is also a 1993 reissue with purple center labels, which has a barcode and a different catalog (S11-56853) number.
Klingklang Studio Düsseldorf
Rüssl Studio Hamburg
The Record Plant Hollywood
All selections published by Famous Music Corporation/ASCAP.
Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc. a subsidiary of Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
Factories: Los Angeles, California; Jacksonville, Illinois; Winchester, Virginia.
Personal Management: Mr.I.Mouse Ltd.
©℗1977 Capitol Records, Inc.
Recorded in Germany.
Made In U.S.A.
There is a small Capitol® logo to the left of the fine print on the bottom of the back cover, there is also a small EMI logo to the right of the fine print on the bottom of the back cover.
The 'Matten + Wiechers, Bonn' note on the inner sleeve is to credit the designer and supplier of the aforementioned equipment.
Regarding runout etchings:
MASTERED BY CAPITOL is machine stamped.
The "2" on side 1 and the "✲" on side 2 are machine stamped. The "✲" indicates the record was pressed at Capitol Records Los Angeles pressing plant.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): SW-1-11603
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): SW-2-11603
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1 Side A etching): SW-1-11603 F3 2 MASTERED BY CAPITOL KP
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1 Side B etching): SW-2-11603 F3 ✲ MASTERED BY CAPITOL KP
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 152) View All
|1C 064-82 306, 1 C 064-82 306||Kraftwerk||Trans Europa Express (LP, Album)||Kling Klang, Kling Klang||1C 064-82 306, 1 C 064-82 306||Germany||1977||Sell This Version|
|38019, SW-11603||Kraftwerk||Trans-Europe Express (LP, Album)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||38019, SW-11603||Argentina||1977||Sell This Version|
|E-ST 11603||Kraftwerk||Trans-Europe Express (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||E-ST 11603||Ireland||1977||Sell This Version|
|1A 038 15 7587 1||Kraftwerk||Trans-Europe Express (LP, RE, Album, MP)||Capitol Records, Fame||1A 038 15 7587 1||Netherlands||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|1C 264-82 306||Kraftwerk||Trans Europa Express (Cass, Album)||Kling Klang, EMI Electrola||1C 264-82 306||Germany||1977||Sell This Version|