Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork, Layout – John Dyer Baizley
- Bass – Javier Villegas
- Bass, Guitar – Eric Hernandez (tracks: A2)
- Drums – Eric Hernandez
- Drums, Piano – Carl McGinley
- Engineer [Assistant] – Carl McGinley, Phillip Cope, Zac Thomas
- Engineer [Head] – Jay Matheson, Steve Slavich
- Guitar, Vocals – Laura Pleasants
- Guitar, Vocals, Sampler [Samples] – Phillip Cope
- Lacquer Cut By – MK (11)
- Lyrics By – Pleasants*, Cope*
- Mastered By – Dave Harris (4)
- Music By – McGinley* (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Pleasants* (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Cope* (tracks: A1, A3 to B5)
- Producer [Produced By] – Phillip Cope
Recorded at different times during the months of July, August and October 2008 at the Jam Room in Columbia, SC.
Mastered @ Studio B Mastering.
Extra special thanks to The Jam Room.
©2008 Kylesa Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: B962605-01 A1 MK The Demons of Defilement
- Matrix / Runout: B962605-01 B1 MK Try Black Sabbath + LSD. Sesh with Sam Wicks. Friendship rocks !!!
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|6561910071-2||Kylesa||Static Tensions (CD, Album)||Prosthetic Records||6561910071-2||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|SPIN029||Kylesa||Static Tensions (2x12", Album, Num, Pur + Box, Ltd)||20 Buck Spin||SPIN029||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|6561910071-2||Kylesa||Static Tensions (CD, Album)||Soyuz Music||6561910071-2||Russia||2009||Sell This Version|
|6561910071-2||Kylesa||Static Tensions (CD, Album, RP)||Prosthetic Records||6561910071-2||US||2011||Sell This Version|
|SPIN029||Kylesa||Static Tensions (LP, Album, Ltd)||20 Buck Spin||SPIN029||US||2009||Sell This Version|