An L. Ron Hubbard Classic lecture.
A lecture given by L. Ron Hubbard on 6th of December 1956.
Printed in the United States of America.
A Scientology publication.
"And what is the character of money? Money is a commodity. It is a substitute. It is a thing. It is something that people push around. It is something that is defined in economic textbooks. It is something that is exchanged. - L. Ron Hubbard"
Clear DVD Keep Case with enclosed 62 page booklet that includes the full lecture transcript and glossary.
Recorded with the 'Clearsound' audio system.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 9 781403 105066
- Barcode (Scanned): 9781403105066
- Matrix / Runout: 62807 2 GEPC1.00415.03 561206A ENG MNY
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LF74
- Mould SID Code: IFPI U8AZ
- Other (ISBN): 1-4031-0506-5