An L. Ron Hubbard Classic lecture.
A lecture given by L. Ron Hubbard on the 13th of December 1956.
Printed in the United States of America.
A Scientology publication.
"You could say, then, life would be livable at the speed a person had decided it was livable at. Got that? Life is livable at a safe speed or life is livable at an optimum randomity or life is livable so long as one's randomity did not become less than or greater than what he thought was comfortable. - L. Ron Hubbard"
Black DVD Keep Case with enclosed 62 page booklet that includes the full lecture transcript and glossary.
Recorded with the 'Clearsound' audio system.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 9 781403 142160
- Barcode (Scanned): 9781403142160
- Matrix / Runout: 62825 1 GEPC1.12296.01 561213B ENG RAN
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LF74
- Mould SID Code: IFPI U8A6
- Other (ISBN): 140314213-5