|The Hope Of Man|
An L. Ron Hubbard Classic lecture.
A lecture given by L. Ron Hubbard on the 3rd of June 1955.
Printed in the United States of America.
A Scientology publication.
"These great spiritual leaders have been hanged, reviled, misinterpreted, badly quoted, have not been at all comprehended, but nevertheless, they are the hands through which a torch has been handed forward through the centuries so that we could culminate with a greater ability for Man and some hope for his future." - L. Ron Hubbard
Clear DVD Keep Case with enclosed 50 page booklet that includes the full lecture transcript and glossary.
Recorded with the 'Clearsound' audio system.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 9 781403 110428
- Barcode (String): 9781403110428
- Matrix / Runout: MFG BY CREST DIGITAL - CA 62798 1 GEPC1.00416.02 550603A ENG HOPE
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LF74
- Mould SID Code: IFPI U8B1
- Other (ISBN): 140311042-5