An L. Ron Hubbard Classic lecture.
A lecture given by L. Ron Hubbard on the 17th of November 1954.
Printed in the United States of America.
A Scientology publication.
"Here we are surrounded in this society by lots of people who say, "Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it." But clearly to me, this is and seems to be a situation that one can't say that about. For the first time we're faced with the fact that, the absolute fact, that exactly the wrong thing to do is nothing." - L. Ron Hubbard
Clear DVD Keep Case with enclosed 64 page booklet that includes the full lecture transcript and glossary.
Recorded with the 'Clearsound' audio system.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 9 781403 111043
- Barcode (String): 9781403111043
- Matrix / Runout: MFG BY CREST DIGITAL - CA 62791 3 GEPC1.00419.03 541117A ENG WRNG
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LF74
- Mould SID Code: IFPI U8A1
- Other (ISBN): 1-4031-1104-9