- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Rumbo Recorders
- Recorded At – 4th Street Recording
- Recorded At – Studio 55, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Fortress Recorders, Hollywood
- Recorded At – Paramount Studios
- Recorded At – Soundcastle
- Recorded At – Original Sound Studio
- Recorded At – Beat Street Recording
- Recorded At – Track Record (3)
- Recorded At – Studio II (2)
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Mixed At – Lighthouse Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Copyright (c) – PRI Songs, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Al Snug Music
- Copyright (c) – Diamond Music (7)
- Copyright (c) – Almo Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Testatyme Music
- Arranged By [Additional String Arrangements] – Kevin Savigar
- Art Direction, Design – Kosh Brooks Design
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – John Townsend
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Kelly Nickels
- CGI Artist [3-D] – Ray Zone
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – Mark Sullivan (7)
- Crew [Road Crew] – Brad Nelson (7), Don Reeder, Frank "Hooch" Fuccille, Jimbo Barker, Jim Carroccio*, Kent Holmes (3), Mark "Chief" Waelti, Mike Gonzalez (4)
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Steve Riley
- Engineer – Chris Minto, Micajah Ryan
- Engineer [Additional] – Pat Regan, Will Rogers
- Engineer [Assistant, Mix] – Ed Korengo, Gil Morales, Kevin Becka, Rob Jaczko
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jamie Seyberth, Jim Wirt, Ken Allroyd
- Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Slide Guitar, Keyboards, Arranged By [String Arrangements], Vocals – Mick Cripps
- Illustration – Maxine Miller (2)
- Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar [6 & 12 String], Slide Guitar, Theremin [Theramin], Vocals – Tracii Guns
- Lead Vocals – Philip Lewis*
- Management – Allen Kovac, Left Bank Management
- Management [Project Management] – Tommy Manzi
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – David Thoener, Micajah Ryan, Mick Guzauski
- Photography By – Dennis Keeley (2)
- Producer, Recorded By – Michael James Jackson
- Recorded By [Basic Tracks] – David Thoener, Micajah Ryan (tracks: 8, 9)
- Songwriter [Additional Writer] – Jim Vallance (tracks: 8, 9), Steve Diamond (tracks: 3)
- Songwriter [Songs Written By] – K. Nickels*, M. Cripps*, P. Lewis*, S. Riley*, T. Guns*
- Technician [Drum Technician Assistance] – Ron Grinel (2)
Frontcover picture and poster inside are anaglyph 3D pictures.
Basic tracks recorded at Ocean Way Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Basic tracks on tracks 8 and 9 recorded at Rumbo Recorders, Canoga Park, CA.
Additional recording at 4th Street Recorders, Santa Monica, CA, Studio 55, Hollywood, CA, The Fortress, Hollywood, CA, Paramount, Hollywood, CA, Soundcastle, Hollywood, CA, Original Sound, Hollywood, CA, Beat Street, North Hollywood, CA, Track Recorders, Hollywood, CA, Studio II, Hollywood, CA.
Mixed at A&M Studios, Hollywood, CA. Asst. engineer: Rob Jaczco & Ed Korengo.
Mixed at Conway Studios, Hollywood, CA. Asst. engineer: Gil Morales.
Mixed at Lighthouse Studios, Hollywood, CA. Asst. engineer: Kevin Becka.
Mastered at Precision Lacquer, Los Angeles, CA.
Production coordination for Emerald Productions.
All songs ©1991 PRI Songs, Inc. and Al Snug Music (BMI) except track 3 ©1991 PRI Songs, Inc. and Al Snug Music (BMI)/Diamond Music (ASCAP); tracks 8 and 9 ©1991 PRI Songs, Inc. and Al Snug Music (BMI)/Almo Music Corp. & Testatyme Music (ASCAP).
"Azuma Jishi" from Japan traditional vocal and instrumental music appears on the introduction of track 1 courtesy of Elektra Asylum Nonesuch Records (Explorer Series)/Warner Special Products.
On the back cover:
℗ 1991 Polygram Records,Inc © 1991 Polygram Records,Inc
On the CD label:
℗ © 1991 PolyGram Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 042284960427
- Barcode (Text): 0 42284 96042 7
- Rights Society: BIEM STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 1633
- Other (Distribution code): PG 900
- Other (SPARS code): A A D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 849 604-2 01 + A MADE IN GERMANY
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 849 604-2 03 / T MADE IN GERMANY
Other Versions (5 of 30) View All
|849 485-2||L.A. Guns||Hollywood Vampires (CD, Album)||Polydor||849 485-2||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|P4 49485||L.A. Guns||Hollywood Vampires (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Polydor||P4 49485||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|P2 49485||L.A. Guns||Hollywood Vampires (CD, Album, Club)||Polydor||P2 49485||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|849 485-2||L.A. Guns||Hollywood Vampires (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Polydor||849 485-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|PHCR-1085||L.A. Guns||Hollywood Vampires (CD, Album)||Vertigo||PHCR-1085||Japan||1991||Sell This Version|