Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Playing To Win
Lyrics By [Additional Lyrics] – LRB*, Spencer ProfferWritten-By – Graham Goble, John Farnham
Written-By – Graham Goble, Malcolm Wakeford, Stephen Housden
Written-By – David Hirschfelder, John Farnham, Ray Chapman (2)
|A4||Through Her Eyes
Lyrics By [Lyrics] – Graham Goble, LRB*, Spencer ProfferMusic By [Music] – Malcolm Wakeford, Stephen Housden
|A5||When Cathedrals Were White
Lyrics By – Graham GobleMusic By – David Hirschfelder, Graham Goble, Stephen Housden
Lyrics By [Additional Lyrics] – LRB*Written-By – Graham Goble, Spencer Proffer
|B2||Piece Of The Dream
Lyrics By [Additional Lyrics] – Steve ShepherdWritten-By – David Scheibner, Wayne Nelson
|B3||Don't Blame Me
Written-By – Graham Goble
|B4||One Shot In The Dark
Lyrics By [Additional Lyrics] – LRB*, Spencer ProfferWritten-By – Graham Goble, Malcolm Wakeford, Stephen Housden
|B5||Count Me In
Written-By – David Scheibner, Wayne Nelson
- Distributed By – EMI Music Group Of Companies
- Manufactured By – EMI Music Group Of Companies
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Wheatley Music Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Australian Tumbleweed Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Arranged By – LRB*
- Art Direction – Vigon Seireeni L.A.*
- Bass, Vocals – Wayne Nelson
- Cover [Cover Painting] – Dario Campanile
- Drums – Steven Prestwich*
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Hanspeter Huber*
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Duane Baron
- Engineer [Engineering Assistant] – Alex Woltman
- Engineer [Monitor Engineer] – John Henderson (20)
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Michael Wickow
- Guitar, Vocals – Graham Goble
- Keyboards, Vocals, Computer [Computer Programs] – David Hirschfelder
- Lead Guitar – Stephen Housden
- Lead Vocals – John Farnham, Wayne Nelson (tracks: B5, B2)
- Lighting Director – Rocky McKenzie
- Management – Glenn Wheatley
- Other [Mr. Wizard] – Howard Reitzes
- Producer [Produced By] – Spencer Proffer
- Production Manager – Skip Rickert
- Technician [Guitar Technician] – Ross Ferguson (2)
- Technician [Keyboard Technician] – John Phillips (3)
- Tour Manager – Tom Kehoe
Sleeve made of thin card, with printed inner sleeve.
Front of sleeve shows a painting by 'Campanile' and at bottom left hand corner, '© 1984 Capitol Records, Inc.'
Back of sleeve:
Top right hand corner, under catalogue #, is a white outlined oblong box with 'CODE 32', in white, inside.
Under the tracklist are credits with 'PASHA' logo between the Producer and Engineer credits.
Under credit list, under the EMI logo, 'Manufactured and Distributed by EMI Music Group Of Companies, Sydney, Australia and Lower Hutt, New Zealand'
Bottom left hand corner, the 'Capitol Records' logo and bottom right hand corner the 'EMI® ' logo.
Under the two logos, 'Manufactured By Capitol Records, Inc. A Subsidiary Of Capitol Industries EMI, Inc. Hollywood And Vine Streets, Hollywood, California. Factories: Jacksonville, Illinois, Winchester, Virginia.'
On spine artist shown as, 'Little River Band'
Inner Sleeve information:
Front has black and white photos of each of the six band members.
At bottom, 'Capitol Records' logo and '© 1984 Capitol Records, Inc.'
Back has the lyrics to the songs on the album but apart from the first three on side 1 the remainder are in random order.
Under each of the lyrics are the musical credits and '© 1984 Wheatley Music Pty. Ltd.'
At right hand side are the musical and technical credits plus 'Thank You:', 'Special Thanks to our Crew:', 'And Thanks to all at:'
Ross Fraser appears under 'Special Thanks to our Crew:' but not what he is credited with.
Cover Painting: Dario Campanile (From a Private Collection)
Credit name for 'Inner Sleeve Photography:' is blank.
'© 1984 Original publisher Wheatley Music Pty. Ltd. All rights for the USA and Canada controlled by Australian Tumbleweed Music (BMI) All Rights Reserved/Used By Permission'
Capitol Records red label.
Along top, 'Made in N.Z. by E M I (New Zealand) Limited'
Title, "Playing To Win"
Artist, 'Little River Band'.
Produced by Spencer Proffer for Pasha
℗ 1984 Capitol Records, Inc.
Writer credits, in various formats, are shown as:
Side 1, track 1 - (Farnham/Goble/L.R.B./Proffer)
Side 1, track 2 - (Housden/Wakeford/Goble)
Side 1, track 3 - (Farnham/Hirshfelder/Chapman)
Side 1, track 4 - (Housden/Wakeford/Goble/L.R.B./Proffer)
Side 1, track 5 - (Goble/Hirshfelder/Housden)
Side 2, track 1 - (G. Goble/S. Proffer/L.R.B.)
Side 2, track 2 - (Nelson/Scheiber/Shepherd)
Side 2, track 3 - (Graham Goble)
Side 2, track 4 - (Housden/Wakeford/Goble/L.R.B./Proffer)
Side 2, track 5 - (W. Nelson/D. Scheibner)
All Tracks Copyright Control
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout etched): SJ-1-12365
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout etched): SJ-2-12365 B (scratched out)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side 1): (SJ1-12365)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side 2): (SJ2-12365)
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 18) View All
|1A 064-24 0252 1||LRB*||Playing To Win (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||1A 064-24 0252 1||Europe||1984||Sell This Version|
|CP32-5036||LRB*||Playing To Win (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||CP32-5036||Japan||1984||Sell This Version|
|MID.166111||LRB*||Playing To Win (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||MID.166111||Australasia||1987||Sell This Version|
|ST.240252||LRB*||Playing To Win (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST.240252||Australia||1984||Sell This Version|
|1C 238 15 7652 4, 238 15 7652 4||LRB*||Playing To Win (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records, EMI||1C 238 15 7652 4, 238 15 7652 4||Europe||1984||Sell This Version|