Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – Sea-Saint Studio
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Gospel Birds, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Marsaint Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Stone Diamond Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Tanny Boy Music
- Copyright (c) – Kenny Nolan Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Saturday Music, Inc.
- Published By – Gospel Birds, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Marsaint Music, Inc.
- Published By – Stone Diamond Music Corp.
- Published By – Tanny Boy Music
- Published By – Kenny Nolan Publishing
- Published By – Saturday Music, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Lacquer Cut At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Alto Saxophone – Clarence Ford
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Clarinet – Earl Turbinton
- Baritone Saxophone – Carl Blonin*
- Bass – George Porter, Jr., Walter Payton (tracks: A4)
- Drums – Herman Villere Ernest III* (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B5)
- Engineer – Ken Laxton
- Executive-Producer – Vicki Wickham
- Featuring – The Meters
- Guitar – Rev Batts* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B3, B5), Leo Nocentelli
- Lacquer Cut By – SJR*
- Organ – Arthur Neville*
- Piano – Bud Ellison* (tracks: A4, A5, B4)
- Producer, Arranged By, Keyboards, Percussion, Guitar – Allen Toussaint
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Alvin Thomas, Lon Price
- Trombone – Lester Caliste
- Trumpet – Clyde Kerr Jr., Steve Howard
All publishers were affiliated with BMI except for Kenny Nolan Publishing, which was affiliated with ASCAP.
LP housed in lyric sleeve.
Pitman pressing ("P" is lightly stamped prior to master ID)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): AL 33075
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): BL 33075
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout etching): PAL 33075-1A F/W NYC (SJR)
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout etching ("P", "C" stamped)): P PBL 33075-1A F/W NYC (SJR) C
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 39) View All
|KE 33075||LaBelle||Nightbirds (LP, Album, Ter)||Epic||KE 33075||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|EPC 80566||LaBelle||Nightbirds (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 80566||Spain||1975||Sell This Version|
|EK 33075, 33075||Labelle||Nightbirds (CD, Album, RE)||Epic, Epic||EK 33075, 33075||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|476753 2||LaBelle||Nightbirds (CD, Album)||Epic||476753 2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SICP-5704||Labelle||Nightbirds (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||Epic||SICP-5704||Japan||2018||Sell This Version|