- Copyright (c) – Maxi Records
- Copyright (c) – Selective Collective Corp.
- Manufactured By – Maxi Records
- Distributed By – Maxi Records
- Published By – Estrogen Music, Inc.
- Published By – Stick And Move Music
- Published By – D.L. Productions
- Produced For – Begging Billy Productions
- Produced For – O.D.C. Productions
- Lacquer Cut At – Europadisk – 10683
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Engineer – Russell Pressley (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Lacquer Cut By [Runout Etch &] – Don Grossinger
- Management [Lady Kimberly Is Managed By] – Paula Brion
- Producer – Michael Sostre (tracks: B1, B2), Philip Millien (tracks: B1, B2), Russell Pressley (tracks: A1 to A3, B3), Steven Flagg (tracks: A1 to A3, B3)
- Written-By – K. Bridges, M. Sostre* (tracks: B1, B2), P. Millien* (tracks: B1, B2), R. Pressley* (tracks: A1 to A3, B3), S. Flagg* (tracks: A1 to A3, B3)
A1, A2, A3, B3. Produced for Begging Billy Productions
B1, B2. Produced for O.D.C. Productions
Lady Kimberly is managed by [...] for Paula Brion Prod.
Special thanks to Nayo Sanford, Special Force, and all my people in Boston & Hartford, CT.
Housed inside stickered purple die-cut sleeve.
Sticker reads "Best In The East Coast B/W Jump On It - The Debut Single From - Lady Kimberly - The Next Lady Of Rap"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 748116300316
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A side): MXN-3003-A EUROPADISK NY USA 10683 & S 1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B side): MXN-3003-B EUROPADISK NY USA 10683 & S 2
- Rights Society: BMI