- Arranged By [Brass] – Andy Barlow* (tracks: 5), Ben Park (tracks: 5)
- Arranged By [Strings] – The Chainsaw Sisters (tracks: 5, 7, 14)
- Art Direction, Design – Rick Myers (2)
- Double Bass – Jon Thorne
- Drums – Mikey Wilson
- Engineer – Ian Carmichael
- Guitar – Jimi Goodwin (tracks: 3)
- Percussion – Crispin "Spry" Robinson
- Photography By – Rich Mulhearn
- Photography By [Centre Page] – Jeremy Murch
- Producer – Lamb
- Recorded By [Brass And Strings] – Alan Douglas (2) (tracks: 5, 7, 14)
- Trumpet – Kevin Davy
- Violin – Graham Clarke (tracks: 11)
- Written-By – A. Barlow*, J. Thorne* (tracks: 9, 14), L. Rhodes*
Although the recorded section of the hidden track starts at -2:45 the track itself starts at -2:22 and runs till 0:00. It's a shorter version of the last track "Lullaby".
Recorded at The Toyshop, Manchester. Except track 14 and strings and brass on tracks 5 and 7, recorded at Townhouse, London.
Track 7 contains a sample of "Cpe Bach Cello Concerto" courtesy of Naxos.
Track 8 contains a sample from Charlie Parker's "How High The Moon" courtesy of Charly Licensing APS.
Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
Track 9 and 14 published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd / Copyright Control.
All tracks ℗ 1999 Mercury Records Ltd (London).
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Mercury Records Ltd (London).
© 1999 Mercury Records Ltd (London).
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31455 88212 4
- Barcode (String): 731455882124
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 1, 2 and 3): 558 821-2 01 /
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 1 and 2, Etched On Inner Plastic Hub): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, Etched On Inner Plastic Hub): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L G
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1, 2 and 3): IFPI L001
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 01M9
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0123
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): none
- Rights Society: BIEM MCPS
- Label Code: LC 00211
- Price Code: UN 900
Other Versions (5 of 22) View All
|none||Lamb||Fear Of Fours (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Moon Records (2)||none||Ukraine||1999||Sell This Version|
|546 228-2||Lamb||Fear Of Fours (CD, Album)||Fontana||546 228-2||Australia||1999||Sell This Version|
|314 558 821-2||Lamb||Fear Of Fours (CD, Album)||Fontana||314 558 821-2||Canada||1999||Sell This Version|
|MEAD 1021||Lamb||Fear Of Fours (CD, Album, Promo)||Mercury||MEAD 1021||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|none||Lamb||Fear Of Fours (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||Fontana||none||UK||1999||Sell This Version|