Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Dragon Gate||6:25|
|2||Hong Kong Breeze||8:22|
|4||Variations On Good-Bye Pork Pie Hat
Composed By – Charles Mingus
|5||Blues For Django And Stephane||5:20|
|6||Morning Of The Carnival
Composed By – Louis Bounfa*
Composed By – Sonny Rollins
|8||Introduction To 'Ruby'||1:31|
|9||Ruby My Dear
Composed By – Thelonius Monk*
- Recorded At – Quad Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Media Force
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shanachie Entertainment Corporation
- Mixed At – Horizon Studios (2)
- Edited At – Horizon Studios (2)
- Edited At – TMF Studios
- Published By – Coryell Publishing
- Published By – Jazz Workshop, Inc.
- Published By – Enterpe LPDA Edicoes
- Published By – Fantasy, Inc.
- Published By – Embassy Music Corp.
- Bass – Richard Bona
- Booking – Ted Kurland Associates
- Composed By – Larry Coryell (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 8)
- Design – Grace Chang
- Drums – Billy Cobham
- Edited By [Digital Additional] – Michael Tudor
- Guitar – Bireli Lagrene*
- Guitar, Producer, Liner Notes – Larry Coryell
- Mastered By – Rick Rowe
- Photography – Chapman (2)
- Photography By – The Image Bank
- Producer – Danny Weiss
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Edited By – Paul Wickliffe
Mixed and edited at Horizon Studios
Mastered at Media Force, NYC
Additional Digital Editing at TMF Studios, NYC.
Bireli Lagrene appears courtesy of Dreyfus Jazz, France.
Larry Coryell plays Cort LCS-1 Electric and SJ-5 Acoustic guitars.
Billy Cobham plays Mapex drums.
Bireli solos first (1 to 3,6,7,9), Larry solos first (4,5), Larry plays melody (9)
Tracks 8 & 9 are a guitar duet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 016351503329
- Matrix / Runout: SHENT5033/B S1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LM07
- Mould SID Code: IFPI F919
- Label Code: LC5762