|A1||–Lass Loss||That Time||4:36|
|–Lass Loss||Free Funk||(8:20)|
|A3||–Lass Loss||Swing Swing||5:13|
|A4||–Lass Loss||Free Swing||4:02|
|B1||–Huba Huba Hopp||Liebe Unter Bäumen||3:15|
|B2||–Huba Huba Hopp||Rauhe Lippen||2:20|
|B3||–Huba Huba Hopp||Abenteuerurlaub||3:21|
|B4||–Huba Huba Hopp||Stark Bewölkt||3:07|
|B5||–Huba Huba Hopp||Wünsch Dir Was||4:16|
- Alto Saxophone, Photography By – Tillmann Höpfl (tracks: A)
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Stefan Blach (tracks: B)
- Bass – Michael Dames (tracks: A), Stefan Gabanyi (tracks: B)
- Drums – Wolfgang Glum (tracks: A)
- Drums, Percussion – Christian Brachtel (tracks: B)
- Engineer – Hage Hein (tracks: A)
- Guitar – Matthias Colli (tracks: B)
- Mixed By – Tom Dokoupil (tracks: B)
- Music By – Lass Loss (tracks: A)
- Music By, Producer – Huba Huba Hopp (tracks: B)
- Tenor Saxophone – Frank Sauer (tracks: A)
- Vocals, Trumpet, Tenor Saxophone, Text By – Frank Sauer (tracks: B)
Lass Loss were a Free Jazz, Free Swing Band in Lounge Lizards Style with a Post Punk Attitude.
Huba Huba Hopp´s Style was a weird mix of Fake-Cool-Jazz, No-Wave and bit of Deutsche Welle because of their german lyrics.
more info http://www.sub-bavaria.de/wiki/Huba_Huba_Hop
Lass Loss Side recorded live at the Loft in Munich Feb 26th 1982.
Huba Huba Hopp Side recorded at the Wirtschaftwunderstudios Limburg- Diez March 5-8 1982.