|"Last Round Up" Studio - September 2007|
|A1||Billions For Destruction|
|A5||Can't Get Out|
|A9||Call It What You Want|
|"Wasted Time" - Demo 1988|
|B1||I Hate You|
|B4||Can't Get Out|
|"Average American" - Demo 1991|
|B10||Billions For Destruction|
|B11||Call It What You Want|
- Artwork [Band Logo] – Irene V.
- Artwork [Front Cover, Insert] – Spider Cider
- Backing Vocals – Amie "Twinkie" Bright*
- Bass – Alley (3) (tracks: A1 to A10), Mike Avilez (tracks: B1 to B14)
- Drums – Bob (66) (tracks: A1 to A10), Delaware Dennis (tracks: B1 to B8), Ray Rios (tracks: B9 to B14)
- Engineer – Brian Fortenberry (tracks: B1 to B14), Dave Eck (tracks: B1 to B14), Tracy G (tracks: A1 to A10)
- Guitar – Paul (154) (tracks: A1 to A10), Ray Couch (tracks: B1 to B14)
- Layout, Graphics – David Masselink
- Mastered By – Dave Eck
- Producer – Jason McKelvie
- Vocals – Dave Cooperstein
A1 to A10 recorded September 2007.
B1 to B8 recorded at Effective Studios, Santa Fe Springs, CA 1988. ("Wasted Time" demo)
B9 to B14 recorded at C.O.A Studios 1991. ("Average American" demo)
Mastered at Madtown Studio, Seattle WA.
Limited edition of 100 copies on clear green vinyl housed in a big, hand-numbered foldout poster sleeve with alternate artwork.
Includes double-sided insert with recording and lineup info printed on green paper.
Flipside of insert has a collage of gig flyers.
Comes with additional label merch flyer.
Tracks A4 and A5 are switched on the track listing. Listed here as they actually appear on the record.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Etched): V13PNXLP4 A R‧I‧P BUTCH-LEON S-65570
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Etched): V13PNXLP 4 B R‧I‧P GREGORY CARRILLO S-65571