Tracklist Hide Credits
Lyrics By [English Lyrics] – Diane WarrenMusic By [Original Music], Lyrics By [Original Lyrics] – Martine Clemenceau*
|A2||Deep In The Dark
Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals] – Eddie Hawkins, Joe EspositoGuitar [Additional Guitar] – Marty WalshLyrics By [English Lyrics] – Bill BowersockMusic By [Original Music], Lyrics By [Original Lyrics] – Falco, R. Ponger*
Lyrics By – John Lang (2)Music By – Robbie Buchanan
Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals] – Eddie HawkinsMusic By, Lyrics By – Stevie Bi
Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals] – Gene MorfordMusic By, Lyrics By – Peter Townshend*
|B1||How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
Music By, Lyrics By – Doug James, Michael Bolton
|B2||I'm Not The Only One
Music By, Lyrics By – Diane Warren, The Doctor (10)
Lyrics By [English Lyrics] – Diane WarrenMusic By [Original Music], Lyrics By [Original Lyrics] – Giancarlo Bigazzi, Umberto Tozzi
Lyrics By – Carol ConnorsMusic By – David ShireProducer [Rhythm Track Produced By] – Carol Connors, David Shire
|B5||Don't Show Your Love
Lyrics By – Carol ConnorsMusic By – Lee Holdridge
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Mastered At – Allen Zentz Mastering
- Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – Rusk Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Allen Zentz Recording
- Mixed At – Rusk Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Allen Zentz Recording
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Youngster Musikverlag
- Published By – Chappell Music
- Published By – ATV Music Corp.
- Published By – Towser Tunes, Inc.
- Published By – Eel Pie Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Is Hot Music
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Edition Sunset Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Goosebump Music
- Published By – Sugar Melodi, Inc.
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Pettersen/Lottimer Publishing
- Published By – Chuca Music
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Arranged By, Co-producer [Associate Producer], Keyboards – Robbie Buchanan
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Jim Haas, Joe Pizzulo, Jon Joyce
- Bass – Dennis Belfield
- Drums – Carlos Vega, Doane Perry
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – John Kovarek, John Van Nest
- Engineer, Mixed By – Juergen Koppers*
- Guitar [Guitars] – Michael Landau
- Management – Grand Trine Management, Susan Joseph
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Other [Makeup & Hair] – Alison Reynolds
- Other [Stylist] – Judy Schwartz
- Percussion – Lenny Castro
- Photography By – Barry Levine (2)
- Producer – Jack White
- Synthesizer [Synthesizers] – Michael Boddicker, Robbie Buchanan
- Vocals [All Vocals] – Laura Branigan
℗ 1983 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States
© 1983 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Printed in U.S.A.
A1, A4: Youngster Musikverlag GmbH (GEMA)
A2: Chappell Music, (ASCAP)
A3: ATV Music Corp. (BMI)
A5: Towser Tunes Inc. / U.S. & Canada (BMI) Eel Pie Publishing Ltd. (PRS)
B1: April Music, Inc., Is Hot Music (ASCAP) & Blackwood Music, Inc. (BMI)
B2: Edition Sunset Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP) & Goosebump Music (BMI), c/o Arista Music Publishing Group / U.S. & Canada, Youngster Musikverlag GmbH (GEMA)
B3: Sugar Melodi Inc. / MCA Music, a division of MCA, Inc. (ASCAP)
B4: Pettersen/Lottimer Publishing (ASCAP)
B5: Chuca Music, c/o Arista Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
Robbie Buchanan appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records
B1: Michael Bilotin appears on back of sleeve, Michael Bolton appears on label.
Promotional copies issued with gold stamped number, gold stamped "Lent For Promotional Use Only" and with a large black and white Atlantic Records "Licensed For Promotion Only" sticker on front of sleeve that includes tracklist.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Catalog #, Spine): 7 80052-1
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-80052-1
- Rights Society: GEMA, ASCAP, BMI, PRS
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side One): ST-A-835159-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side Two): ST-A-835160-SP
Other Versions (5 of 41) View All
|ATC 9816||Laura Branigan||Branigan 2 (LP, Album)||Atlantic||ATC 9816||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|78 0066-1||Laura Branigan||Branigan 2 (LP, Album)||Atlantic||78 0066-1||UK & Europe||1983||Sell This Version|
|78 0066-4, A0066-4, WE 451||Laura Branigan||Branigan 2 (Cass, Album, CrO)||Atlantic, Atlantic, Atlantic||78 0066-4, A0066-4, WE 451||Europe||1983||Sell This Version|
|32XD-384||Laura Branigan||Branigan 2 (CD, Album)||Atlantic||32XD-384||Japan||1986||Sell This Version|
|780052-1||Laura Branigan||Branigan 2 (LP, Album)||Atlantic||780052-1||Greece||1983||Sell This Version|