Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – Image Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Music Grinder Studios
- Recorded At – Arco Studios
- Mixed At – Paradise Studio
- Mixed At – Westlake Studios
- Mastered At – Allen Zentz Mastering
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – Roliram
- Published By – Edition Sunrise Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Sugar Melodi, Inc.
- Published By – Raisin Music
- Published By – Fat Lady Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Edition Sunrise Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Edition Sunset Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Tingle Music, Inc.
- Published By – ATV Music Corp.
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Stephen A. Kipner Music
- Published By – Al Gallico Music Corp.
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Andrea Robinson, Beth Anderson*, Bill Champlin, Jim Haas, Joe Chemay, Joe Pizzulo, Jon Joyce, Richard Page, Steven George*, Thomas Kelly*, Tommy Funderburk
- Bass – Nathan East
- Creative Director [Creative Direction] – Paul Lohman
- Design – Lynn Dreese Breslin
- Drums – Carlos Vega, John Robinson (2)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Gary Skardina, Harold Faltermeier*, Jeremy Smith (2), Peter Luedemann*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – Jon Ingoldsby, Keith Buckley, Matt Forger
- Engineer [Engineered], Mixed By – Juergen Koppers*
- Executive-Producer – Jack White
- Guitar [Guitars] – Dan Huff*, Michael Landau, Paul Jackson, Jr.*
- Management – Grand Trine Management, Susan Joseph
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Other [Hair] – Hugh Ragan
- Other [Makeup] – Me
- Other [Stylist] – Judy B. Swartz
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Daniela Scaramuzza
- Photography By [Front Cover Photography] – Tom Lohman
- Piano [Pianos], Synthesizer [Synthesizers] – Robbie Buchanan
- Producer [Produced By] – Jack White, Robbie Buchanan
- Synthesizer [Additional Synthesizers] – Harold Faltermeier*
- Vocals [All Vocals] – Laura Branigan
Mixed at Paradise Studio, Munich, West Germany and Westlake Studios, Los Angeles, California.
Mastered at Allen Zentz Mastering, Hollywood, California.
Manufactured by Atlantic Recording Corp., N.Y., N.Y.
Printed in U.S.A.
℗ 1984 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
© 1984 Atlantic Recording Corporation
A1 - Roliram, a division of Lorimar Music Publishing, Inc., BMI.
A2 - Edition Sunrise Publishing, Inc., BMI administered by Careers Music, Inc.
A3 - Sugar Melodi, Inc., (MCA), ASCAP.
A4 - Raisin Music / Fat Lady Music, ASCAP.
A5 - Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc., BMI.
B1 - Edition Sunrise Publishing, Inc., BMI / Edition Sunset Publishing, Inc., ASCAP. administered by Careers Music, Inc. and Arista Music, Inc.
B2 & B3 - Edition Sunset Publishing, Inc. / Tingle Music, Inc., ASCAP, administered by Arista Music, Inc.
B4 - ATV Music Corp., BMI / April Music Inc. / Stephen A. Kipner Music, ASCAP.
B5 - Al Gallico Music Corp., BMI.
Richard Page appears courtesy of RCA Records
Tommy Funderburk appears courtesy of Refuge Records
Joe Pizzulo appears courtesy of A&M Records
Extra special thanks to Ahmet Ertegun & Doug Morris, my manager Susan Joseph and her cohorts Wally & Henry, my producers Jack White & Robbie Buchanan. Robbie Buchanan & Harold Faltermeier for their music. Juergen Koppers who always says no but means yes. Paul Cooper & all of the Atlantians. To my pals Harry, John & Keith at Image Recording. Mamma B. and all of my family I love you. Nay...of course. Huey & Judy B. ...two of our trio. Paul Lohman.
Willie B. Will, O.K.? Billy S., My little nanna, and as always L.R.K. my Lar.
For dad, now I know you're listening.
Cat # 80147-1 appears on the label and rear cover, bottom-left.
Cat # 7 80147-1 appears on the spine.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-80147-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075678014710
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): ST A 845437 SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): ST A 845438 SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): STA-845437-A [Flower] 0-1 SM3 SP SLM∆6385 B-19149-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): STA 845438-C-SH [Flower] 2 SLM∆6385-X 0-1SM3-2 B-19150-C
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Stamped): MASTERED AT ALLEN ZENTZ L.A.,CALIF. Ɋ
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 70) View All
|32XD-344||Laura Branigan||Self Control (CD, Album)||Atlantic||32XD-344||Japan||1985||Sell This Version|
|78 01471||Laura Branigan||Self Control (LP, Album)||Atlantic||78 01471||Canada||1984||Sell This Version|
|562392||Laura Branigan||Self Control (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Gold Legion||562392||US||2013||Sell This Version|
|83516||Laura Branigan||Autocontrol = Self Control (LP, Album)||Atlantic||83516||Argentina||1984||Sell This Version|
|80147-1||Laura Branigan||Self Control (LP, Album)||Atlantic||80147-1||Philippines||1984||Sell This Version|