|3||Tap At My Window||2:47|
|5||You're No God||2:27|
|6||Cross Your Fingers||2:23|
|7||(Interlude) Crawled Out Of The Sea||1:16|
|8||My Manic And I||3:56|
|10||The Captain And The Hourglass||3:09|
|12.1||Your Only Doll (Dora)||3:14|
- Record Company – Virgin Music
- Record Company – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Recorded At – Eastcote Studios
- Recorded At – Eden Studios
- Recorded At – Kore Studios
- Mixed At – Soho Recording Studios
- Duplicated By – Mediamotion
- Arranged By [Strings Arranged By] – Tom 'Fiddle' Hobden*
- Artwork [Woodcuts] – www.mockettandmoquette.co.uk*
- Creative Director [Creative Direction] – Joy Elton
- Design – Alex Cowper
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Phill Brown
- Engineer [Engineered... By] – Guy Katsav
- Featuring [Also Featuring] – Emily Dreyfus, Emily Thomas, Guy Katsav, Jesse Quin, Johnny Coates, Laura Dickson, Lotte Johnson, Nick Murray (3), Rob Greenwood, Winston Marshall
- Mastered By – Guy Davie
- Mixed By – Guy Katsav
- Performer [Performed By] – Charlie Fink, Laura Marling, Marcus Mumford, Tom Hobden
- Producer [Produced By] – Charlie Fink
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – Laura Marling
- Technician [Guy Katsav Assisted By] – Anna Tjan
Gatefold Card Sleeve.
Notes for track 12:
Track 12 contains 3 sections:
12.1 Your Only Doll (Dora) (3:14)
followed by a period of untitled bird song (1:50) followed by
12.2 which is an untitled hidden track (2:14), the lyrics of which the album's name is taken from.
℗ & © 2008 Virgin Records Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection and is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
Virgin Records is a Virgin Music Label.
Printed in the EU.
All songs ... (Copyright Control).
Mastered... at The Exchange, London
Recorded at Eastcote Studios, Eden Studios, Kore Studios, London.
Mixed at Soho Recording Studios, London.
Thank you to Ferdy, Lucy at ITB, Joy, Andrew, Alex, Harry and the rest of the team. Adam and Helen for keeping it simple. Anna and Eastcote Studios for a home from home. Tom Fiddle, Marcus, Winston, Jesse, KC, and everyone who contributed to the record. Also, Noah And The Whale, 4 of the most perfectly kind people I have ever had the good fortune of meeting. Aimy and Gee, whom I love very much. Charlie and Judi without whom, for sure, none of this would have been possible. Phoebe, a beautiful constant in ever changing surroundings. And Charlie, who's mind and talent ring out through this album, bringing all my greatest hopes to fruition and letting nothing go unquestioned; it is to him I owe my biggest thank you. Max, David, Rosemary, Lewis, Will, Charles, Hannah, Diane, Emma and Eddie who have all played a large part in this in ways they might never know.
Here's to fearless enjoyment....
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099951983222
- Label Code: LC03098
- Rights Society: bel/biem
- Matrix / Runout: 5168822 @ 1
- Other (CD Centre Etching - CD Replication): WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM
- Other (CD Centre Etching - SID Mastering Code): IFPI LW04
- Other (CD Centre Etching - SID Mould Code): IFPI AAHY6
Other Versions (5 of 16) View All
|CDV3040, 5099951688028||Laura Marling||Alas I Cannot Swim (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||CDV3040, 5099951688028||UK||2008||Sell This Version|
|5099951688028, CDV3040||Laura Marling||Alas I Cannot Swim (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||5099951688028, CDV3040||Europe||2008||Sell This Version|
|CDV3040, 5099951688028||Laura Marling||Alas I Cannot Swim (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||CDV3040, 5099951688028||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|5099922935823||Laura Marling||Alas I Cannot Swim (CD, Album, Car)||Astralwerks||5099922935823||US||2008||Sell This Version|
|7899921877||Laura Marling||Alas I Cannot Swim (CDr, Album)||Virgin||7899921877||US||2008||Sell This Version|