|B1||For The Real Jazz Audience||2:00|
|B2||Locked Groove #1|
|B3||Locked Groove #2|
|B4||Locked Groove #3|
B1 ends in a locked groove / loop
B5 Key Scalez cut at 45rpm
Text on the label of the Bonus 7":
"This is a free bonus shitty that comes exclusively with CHEAP 13. If someone tries to rip you by selling this item by itself just take it and don't pay it.
A bonus gadget is cool, But why a Seven inch?
• It's faster, up to 12 rotations more per minute.
• Better traction, even on slippery ground.
• Perfect for smooth transitions even at low speed.
• Maximum control even with little hands.
• Easy to store, saves valuable space in your bag.
• Seven inch is average for caucasian males, who needs more?
this side: Once Again
other side: Soko"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (Stamped)): CHEAP 013 A HM ℗ 1995
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (Etched)): HEAT THE DECKS! - LAZER MUZIK, THE JAZZ OF THE 90's!
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (Stamped)): CHEAP 013 B HM ℗ 1995
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (Etched)): VYNYLKUTZ by Manfred HUMMEL
- Matrix / Runout (Side C (Etched)): CHEAP BONUS 01 A HM
- Matrix / Runout (Side D (Etched)): CHEAP BONUS 01 B HM
- Rights Society: Austro Mechana