- Published By – Folkways Music Publishers, Inc.
- Published By – Ludlow Music, Inc.
- Published By – Woolsey / Sauer / CBS Catalouge Partnership
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Smithsonian Folkways Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Smithsonian Folkways Recordings
- Glass Mastered At – Disctronics USA – 127798
- Glass Mastered At – Disctronics USA – 127799
- Glass Mastered At – Disctronics USA – 127800
- Glass Mastered At – Disctronics USA – 127801
- Design – Visual Dialogue
- Edited By [Editorial Assistance] – Mary Monseur
- Liner Notes – Anthony Seeger, Jeff Place, Matt Walters, Moses Asch, Sean Killeen
- Mastered By – Alan Yoshida
- Music Librarian [Archival Assisance] – Jeff Place, Steve Weiss (2)
- Recorded By, Liner Notes – Frederic Ramsey Jr.
- Supervised By – Anthony Seeger, Matt Walters
Contains 2 previously unissued selections (tracks 1-29 and 4-1), recorded Fall, 1948, New York, N.Y.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-35 recorded September 27, 1948.
Tracks 2-1 to 4-3 recorded October 15, 1948.
Tracks 4-4 to 4-23 recorded November 5, 1948.
All songs published by Folkways Music Publishers, Inc./BMI except tracks 3-15 and 4-7 published by Ludlow Music Inc., BMI and track 4-2 published by Woolsey/Sauer/CBS Catalogue Partnership, ASCAP
Mastered at A & M Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
Slipcase, booklet, and CD back cover: 1937, courtesy of Lead Belly Society.
℗©1994 Smithsonian/Folkways Recordings.
Manufactured in USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 093074006825
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1 Outer Ring): **SF-40068** 127798-D2-4253-1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2 Outer Ring): **SF-40069** 127799-D3-4253-1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 3 Outer Ring): **SF-40070** 127800-D1-4247-2
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 4 Outer Ring): **SF-40071** 127801-D1-4247-1
- Other (All Discs, Outer Ring – Disc Manufacturer): DISCTRONICS USA
- Other (Disc 1 Catalog Number): SF 40068
- Other (Disc 2 Catalog Number): SF 40069
- Other (Disc 3 Catalog Number): SF 40070
- Other (Disc 4 Catalog Number): SF 40071