|A3||House Of The Rising Sun|
|A5||Hollywood And Vine|
|B2||If It Wasn't For Dicky|
|B3||House Of The Rising Sun|
|B5||Hollywood And Vine|
- Cover, Design [Package Design] – John Sellards
- Liner Notes [Recollections From OJL Co-Founder Pete Whelan] – Pete Whelan
- Liner Notes, Liner Notes [Song Notes] – Kip Lornell
- Producer, Liner Notes [Notes On The Recordings], Transferred By [Transfers And Restoration By] – Michael Kieffer
- Producer, Liner Notes [Song Notes] – Cary Ginell
© & ℗ 2014 Origin Jazz Library.
Side A is from "The Story of Folklore" broadcast August 1, 1948, WNYC, New York. Side B is from "The Story of Folklore" broadcast August 15, 1948, WNYC, New York.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (On Label): 7 84554 80551 8
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): S-92827 RE-1 OJL 8055-A RE 9/14
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): S-92828 OJL 8055-2 B