Tracklist Hide Credits
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Superhype Publishing Inc.
- Published By – Arc Music (2)
- Published By – Hoochie Coochie Music
- Published By – Watertoons Music
- Published By – Southern Music Publishing Co. Inc.
- Published By – Flames Of Albion Music Inc.
- Published By – King Of Spades Music
- Published By – Money Honey Music
- Published By – Robert Cochran Music
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Published By – Sunflower Music Inc.
- Published By – La Cienega Music Company
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Crudup Music
- Published By – Elvis Presley Music
- Recorded At – Playhouse Theatre
- Recorded At – Paris Theatre, London
CD1: tracks 1, 2 and 4 recorded 3 March 1969. Broadcast on John Peel's "Top Gear", 23 March 1969.
CD1: tracks 3, 5, 10 recorded 16 June 1969. Broadcast on "Chris Grant's Tasty Pop Sundae", 22 June 1969.
CD1: tracks 6, 7, 8, 9 recorded 24 June 1969. Broadcast on John Peel's "Top Gear", 29 June 1969.
CD1: tracks 11, 12, 13, 14 recorded 27 June 1969, Playhouse Theatre, London. Broadcast on "One Night Stand", 10 August 1969.
CD2: tracks recorded 1 April 1971, Paris Theatre, London. Broadcast on BBC Radio One's "In Concert", 4 April 1971 (tracks 3, 4 and 10 not transmitted).
Track 1-1, 1-13 published by Arc Music/Hoochie Coochie Music, BMI, adm. by Bug Music.
Track 1-2 published by Hoochie Coochie Music, BMI, admin. by Bug Music.
- (19 years old) published by Watertoons Music, BMI, adm. by Bug Music.
Track 1-5 published by Southern Music Publishing Company Inc, ASCAP.
Track 1-8 published by Flames of Albion Music Inc, ASCAP/King of Spades Music, BMI.
Track 1-10 published by Money Honey Music/Robert Cochran Music, adm. by EMI Unart Catalog Inc, BMI.
Track 1-12 published by Hoochie Coochie Music, BMI, adm. by Bug Music.
Track 1-14 (The lemon song) published by Arc Music Corp., BMI/Sunflower Music Inc, ASCAP.
- (Boogie chillun') published by La Cienega Music Company, BMI.
- (Fixin' to die) published by MCA Music Publishing, a division of Universal Studios Inc, ASCAP.
- (That's alright Mama) published by Unichappell Music Inc/Crudup Music, admin. by Unichappell Music Inc, BMI.
- (A mess of blues) published by Elvis Presley Music, adm. by R&H Music World, BMI.
℗ 1997 BBC. A BBC Worldwide Music Production. © 1997 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Made in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 75678 30612 9
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): #50921Y05 CD-830611 L387 15
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): L387
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 6000
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): #50629Y29 CD-830612 L387
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): L387
- Mould SID Code (CD 2): IFPI 6000
Other Versions (5 of 62) View All
|7567-83061-2||Led Zeppelin||BBC Sessions (2xCD, Album)||Atlantic||7567-83061-2||Europe||1997||Sell This Version|
|8122794389||Led Zeppelin||The Complete BBC Sessions (3xCD, Album, Comp, RE, RM)||Atlantic||8122794389||UK & Europe||2016||Sell This Version|
|ATDD 11829||Led Zeppelin||BBC Sessions (2xCD, Album)||Atlantic||ATDD 11829||South Africa||1997||Sell This Version|
|7567-83061-4||Led Zeppelin||BBC Sessions, Part 1 (Cass, Album)||Warner Music Manufacturing Europe||7567-83061-4||Bulgaria||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|83061-2||Led Zeppelin||BBC Sessions (2xCD, Album)||Atlantic||83061-2||US||1997||Sell This Version|