Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Superhype Music, Inc.
- Published By – Milky Way Publ.
- Published By – Flames Of Albion Music Inc.
- Published By – Arc Music (2)
- Published By – Hoochie Coochie Music
- Remastered At – Sterling Sound
- Manufactured By – WEA Records
- Made By – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Art Direction, Design – Larry Freemantle
- Compilation Producer [Boxed Set Production] – Yves Beauvais
- Edited By [Digital Transfers] – John Kubick
- Liner Notes – David Fricke
- Management – Bill Curbishley, Brian Goode
- Photography By – Barry Plummer, Bob Gruen, Ian Dickson (4), Jay Thompson (4), Jeffrey Mayer, Jim Marshall (3), Michael Ochs, Michael Putland, Neal Preston, Neil Zlozower, Richard Creamer, Richard Aaron*
- Photography By [Disc One / Disc Two Booklet Cover] – David Kennedy (10)
- Producer – Jimmy Page
- Remastered By [Digitally] – George Marino, Jimmy Page
Also included a 54-page book featuring numerous photographs, complete credits, and liner notes.
Digitally remastered and transferred at Sterling Sound, New York.
Tracks 1, 4, 6, 11, 12 & 13 published by Superhype Publishing, Inc., adm. by WB Music Corp., ASCAP.
Track 2 published by Milky Way Publishing, BMI.
Tracks 3, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15 & 16 published by Flames Of Albion Music, Inc., ASCAP.
Track 7 published by Arc Music/Hoochie Coochie Music, BMI.
Tracks 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 13, 15 & 16 published by Flames Of Albion Music, Inc., ASCAP.
Tracks 5, 7, 8, 11 & 14 published by Superhype Publishing, Inc., adm. by WB Music Corp., ASCAP.
Track 9 published by Hoochie Coochie Music, BMI.
This compilation ℗ © 1993 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 075678247729
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-82477-2 9
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 3 82477-2.1 SRC+01
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 2661
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): D.A.T.A. [Logo] 7567824772/2 F
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L311
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 2661
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|7567-82477-2||Led Zeppelin||Boxed Set2 (2xCD, Comp, RM + Box)||Atlantic||7567-82477-2||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|7567-82477-2||Led Zeppelin||Box Set2 (2xCD, Comp, Unofficial, NO )||Atlantic (2)||7567-82477-2||Russia||1993||Sell This Version|
|7 82477-2, CD 82477||Led Zeppelin||Boxed Set2 (2xCD, Comp, RM + Box)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 82477-2, CD 82477||Canada||1993||Sell This Version|
|7 82477-2||Led Zeppelin||Boxed Set2 (2xCD, Comp, RM + Box, Club)||Atlantic||7 82477-2||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|AMCY-599~600||Led Zeppelin||Boxed Set2 (2xCD, Comp + Box)||Atlantic||AMCY-599~600||Japan||1993||Sell This Version|