Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Song Remains The Same||5:24|
|2||The Rain Song
Mellotron – John Paul Jones
|3||Over The Hills And Far Away||4:42|
Synthesizer – John Paul Jones
Organ – John Paul Jones
Piano – John Paul Jones
Grand Piano, Synthesizer [Piano], Bass [Synthesised Bass] – John Paul Jones
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Published By – Superhype Music, Inc.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Stargroves
- Recorded By – Rolling Stones Mobile
- Recorded At – Headley Grange
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Remastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- Bass – John Paul Jones (tracks: 1 to 6, 8)
- Drums – John Bonham
- Engineer – Andy Johns (tracks: 7), Eddie Kramer (tracks: 1 to 6, 8)
- Executive-Producer – Peter Grant
- Guitar – Jimmy Page
- Mixed By – Andy Johns (tracks: 7), Eddie Kramer (tracks: 3 to 6, 8), Keith Harwood (tracks: 1, 2)
- Producer – Jimmy Page
- Remastered By – George Marino, Jimmy Page
- Sleeve – Hipgnosis (2)
- Vocals – Robert Plant
- Written-By – Jimmy Page, John Bonham (tracks: 4, 6, 8), John Paul Jones (tracks: 4, 6 to 8), Robert Plant
Originally released as Atlantic 7255 on March 28, 1973.
Tracks 1 to 3, 5, 6 & 8 recorded in 1972 at Stargroves, England with The Rolling Stones Mobile Studio.
Track 4 recorded 1972 at Headley Grange with The Rolling Stones Mobile Studio.
Track 7 recorded 1972 at Island Studios, London.
Tracks 1, 2 & 7 mixed at Olympic Studios, London.
Tracks 3 to 6 & 8 mixed at Electric Lady, New York.
Tracks 3 & 5 released as A/B sides of single (Atlantic 2970) on 5/24/73
Tracks 6 & 4 released as A/B sides of single (Atlantic 2986) on 9/17/73
All lyrics © 1973 Superhype Publishing, Inc. All rights administered by WB Music Corp., ASCAP.
℗ © 1973 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. All Rights Reserved. A Time Warner Company.
Made In Germany.
Comes in a standard, transparent jewel case with twelve page booklet including lyrics and credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-82639-2 7
- Barcode (String): 075678263927
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0121
- Price Code: CA 851
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 11): [Warner 'Big W' Logo] 756782639-2.3 04/04 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 11): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05P5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 053Z
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 057S
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 05M9
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 05M4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 05L2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI 05M8
- Mould SID Code (Variant 8): IFPI 05E1
- Mould SID Code (Variant 9): IFPI 05R1
- Mould SID Code (Variant 10): IFPI 05N5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 11): IFPI 05L3
Other Versions (5 of 409) View All
|K 50014, K50014||Led Zeppelin||Houses Of The Holy (LP, Album, Gat)||Atlantic, Atlantic||K 50014, K50014||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|ZCK4 50014||Led Zeppelin||Houses Of The Holy (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||ZCK4 50014||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|SD 19130||Led Zeppelin||Houses Of The Holy (LP, Album, Club, RE)||Atlantic||SD 19130||US||1973||Sell This Version|
|SD 7255||Led Zeppelin||Houses Of The Holy (LP, Album, Pre)||Atlantic||SD 7255||US||1973||Sell This Version|
|K 50 014, ATL 50 014||Led Zeppelin||Houses Of The Holy (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Atlantic, Atlantic||K 50 014, ATL 50 014||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|