- Artwork – David Juniper
- Engineer – Andrew Johns*, Chris Huston, Edwin H. Kramer*, George Chkiantz
- Executive-Producer – Peter Grant
- Lacquer Cut By – Bob Ludwig
- Mastered By – Robert Ludwig*
- Performer – Jimmy Page, John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Robert Plant
- Producer – Jimmy Page
- Technician [Director Of Engineering] – Edwin H. Kramer*
- Written-By – Jimmy Page, John Bonham (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B4), John Paul Jones (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B4), Robert Plant (tracks: A1 to B3, B5)
On some copies the Sterling Sound credit, "SS", appears in both runouts following Ludwig's "RL", and on others the "SS" appears only in the Side Two runout. The "RL" will still appear in both runouts.
This sub should only be used for copies with "RL" in both runouts, as only these are the true "RL" pressings which command hundreds of dollars (albeit in Near Mint condition). Later transitional pressings which featuring "RL" on only one side and another engineer's work on the other should receive their own subs.
"PR" in label matrix denotes a Presswell pressing.
"LW" in runouts indicates Longwear Plating metal parts.
"AT" in runouts indicates Atlantic Studios mastering
"W" in runouts indicates that blank lacquers came from the company Audiodisc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Pressing Plant ID (On labels): PR
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): (ST-A-691671 PR)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): (ST-A-691672 PR)
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Variant 1): ST-A-691671-C RL SS P LW W AT
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Variant 1): ST-A-691672-A P LW AT RL SS W
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Variant 2): ST-A-691671-A LWP W AT RL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Variant 2): ST-A-691672-A LWP AT RL SS W
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Variant 3): ST-A-691671-B P LW AT RL SS W
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Variant 3): ST-A-691672-A P LW AT RL SS W
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Variant 4): ST-A-691671-A PLW W AT RL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Variant 4): ST-A-691672-A PLW AT RL SS
Other Versions (5 of 650) View All
|588198, 588 198||Led Zeppelin||Led Zeppelin II (LP, Album, M/Print, Wre)||Atlantic, Atlantic||588198, 588 198||UK||1969||Sell This Version|
|K 40037||Led Zeppelin||Led Zeppelin II (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Atlantic||K 40037||UK||1974||Sell This Version|
|20P2-2024||Led Zeppelin||Led Zeppelin II (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Atlantic, EastWest Japan||20P2-2024||Japan||1994||Sell This Version|
|ATC 9200, SD 8236||Led Zeppelin||Led Zeppelin II (LP, Album, M/Print, Gat)||Atlantic, Atlantic||ATC 9200, SD 8236||South Africa||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|8236||Led Zeppelin||Led Zeppelin II (LP, Album, Mono, Promo, CSG)||Atlantic||8236||US||1969||Sell This Version|