Tracklist Hide Credits
- Design [Object Design, Graphics] – George Hardie
- Engineer – Keith Hardwood*
- Engineer [Tape] – Jeremy Gee
- Executive-Producer – Peter Grant
- Mixed By – Keith Hardwood*
- Photography By – Aubrey Powell, Peter Christopherson
- Photography By [Retouching] – Richard Manning (3)
- Producer, Written-By – Jimmy Page
- Sleeve – Hardie*, Hipgnosis (2)
- Written-By – Robert Plant
The Sleeve is Not Embossed
"Made in UK" on labels.
Recorded and mixed at Musicland Studios, Munich, West Germany
Printed And Made In England On Inner Sleeve
An example of The embossed sleeve.
The spine on first pressings only is in a darker black, subsequent pressings are in a slightly lighter black/grey.
Subsequent pressings had the title printed in grey and no raised lettering.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Stamped): SSK-59402-A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Written): W-10
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Written, Variation): W-6
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Stamped): SSK-59402-B1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Stamped): SSK-59402-A2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Stamped): SSK-59402-B2
Other Versions (5 of 233) View All
|SSK 59402||Led Zeppelin||Presence (LP, Album, Emb)||Swan Song||SSK 59402||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|W 859402||Led Zeppelin||Presence (8-Trk, Album)||Swan Song||W 859402||Italy||1976||Sell This Version|
|SS 8416||Led Zeppelin||Presence (LP, Album)||Swan Song||SS 8416||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|CSS 8416||Led Zeppelin||Presence (Cass, Album)||Swan Song||CSS 8416||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SS 8416||Led Zeppelin||Presence (LP, Album, Club)||Swan Song||SS 8416||US||1976||Sell This Version|