Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Jones*
|A2||Rock And Roll||3:40|
|A3||The Battle Of Evermore
Performer – Sandy Denny
|A4||Stairway To Heaven||7:55|
|B1||Misty Mountain Hop
Written-By – Jones*
|B3||Going To California||3:36|
|B4||When The Levee Breaks
Written-By – Bonham*, Jones*, Memphis Minnie
- Design [Design Co-ordination] – Graphreaks
- Executive-Producer – Peter Grant
- Illustration [Inside Illustration 'the Hermit'] – Barrington Colby M O M*
- Mastered By – Pecko* (tracks: A1 to A4), Pecko Duck* (tracks: B1 to B4), Porky (5) (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Performer [Appears By Courtesy] – Sandy Denny (tracks: A3)
- Producer – Jimmy Page
- Written-By – Jimmy Page, Robert Plant
Gatefold sleeve. Side A written as 'One', Side B written as 'Two'.
Mfg by Atlantic Recording Corp.
Recorded in 1971 at Headley Grange, Hampshire; Island Studios, London; Sunset Sound, Los Angeles with The Rolling Stones Mobile Studio.
except tracks A4 and B2, recorded at Island Studios, London. Mixed at Olympic Studios
except tracks A1 and A4 mixed at Island Studios, London, track A2 mixed at both Island and Olympic, and track B4 mixed at Sunset Sounds, Los Angeles.
Sandy Denny appears courtesy of Island Records.
℗ 1971. All selections published by Superhype Music, Inc., ASCAP.
This release was commonly referred to as 'Led Zeppelin IV', to follow in sequence with their previous three releases, but no actual title appears on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): ST-A-712285-MO
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): ST-A-712286-MO
- Matrix / Runout (Etching, side A. Variant 1): ST-A-712285-DD AT/GP MR circled (stamped) △16345 (2) PR PECKO
- Matrix / Runout (Etching, side A. Variant 2): ST-A-712285-EE AT/GP △16345 (3) PR Porky
- Matrix / Runout (Etching, side B. Variant 1 & 2): ST-A-712286-FF Pecko Duck AT/GP MR circled (stamped) △16345-X PR (3)
- Matrix / Runout (Etching side A Variant 3): ST-A-712285-CC AT/GP MR Circled △16345 (3) PR PORKY
- Matrix / Runout (Etching side B Variant 3): ST-A-712286-FF PECKO DUCK AT/GP MR Circled △16345 (3) PR
Other Versions (5 of 644) View All
|2401012||Led Zeppelin||Untitled (LP, Album, Ver)||Atlantic||2401012||UK||1971||Sell This Version|
|781528-1||Led Zeppelin||Untitled (LP, Album)||Atlantic||781528-1||Greece||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|7567-81528-2, 250 008||Led Zeppelin||Untitled (CD, Album, RE)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7567-81528-2, 250 008||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|A2-19129||Led Zeppelin||Untitled (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Atlantic||A2-19129||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|008||Led Zeppelin||Led Zeppelin 4 (LP, Album, Unofficial)||EU (3)||008||South Korea||Unknown||Sell This Version|