Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Published By – Superhype Music, Inc.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Recorded At – Headley Grange
- Mixed At – Island Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound
- Remastered At – Sterling Sound
- Bass [Uncredited] – John Paul Jones
- Design [Coordination] – Graphreaks
- Drums [Uncredited] – John Bonham
- Engineer – Andy Johns
- Executive-Producer – Peter Grant
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Jimmy Page
- Illustration ["The Hermit"] – Barrington Colby Mom*
- Mixed By – Andy Johns (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 8), George Chkiantz (tracks: 3)
- Producer – Jimmy Page
- Remastered By [Digitally] – George Marino, Jimmy Page
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Robert Plant
- Written-By – Jimmy Page, John Bonham (tracks: 2, 8), John Paul Jones (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8), Memphis Minnie (tracks: 8), Robert Plant
Tracks 4 & 6 in 1971 at Island Studios, London.
Track 1 mixed at Island Studios.
Track 2 mixed at Island Studios and Olympic Studios.
Tracks 3 & 5 to 7 mixed at Olympic Studios.
Track 4 mixed at Island Studios, London.
Track 8 mixed at Sunset Sounds, Los Angeles.
Sandy Denny appears by courtesy of Island Records.
On back cover and booklet:
© 1971 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
℗ 1973 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
"Stairway To Heaven" Lyrics © 1971 Superhype Publishing Inc.
All rights administered by WB Music Corp., ASCAP.
Originally released as Atlantic 7208 on November 8, 1971.
This release is commonly referred to as 'Led Zeppelin IV', to follow in sequence with their previous three releases, but no actual title appears on the release.
Sticker: Newly digitally remastered from the original master tapes
Back cover and booklet: Digitally remastered from the original master tapes at Sterling Sound.
Made in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-82638-2 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 075678263828
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 11): 756782638-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 11): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05E1
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0514
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 05A5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0602
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 05B2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 05F4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI 0577
- Mould SID Code (Variant 8): IFPI 0621
- Mould SID Code (Variant 9): IFPI 05D4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 10): IFPI 0606
- Mould SID Code (Variant 11): IFPI 0567
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Label Code: LC 0121
- Price Code: CA 851
Other Versions (5 of 738) View All
|2401012||Led Zeppelin||Untitled (LP, Album, Ver)||Atlantic||2401012||UK||1971||Sell This Version|
|781528-1||Led Zeppelin||Untitled (LP, Album)||Atlantic||781528-1||Greece||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|7567-81528-2, 250 008||Led Zeppelin||Untitled (CD, Album, RE)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7567-81528-2, 250 008||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|A2-19129||Led Zeppelin||Untitled (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Atlantic||A2-19129||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|756782638-2||Led Zeppelin||Untitled (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP)||Atlantic||756782638-2||Brazil||Unknown||Sell This Version|