Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Release The Pressure
Vocals – Earl SixteenVocals [Ad-libs] – Papa DeeWritten By – P. Daley*Written-By – E. Daley*
Berimbau – Kevin HaynesVocals – Djum DjumWritten-By – Cole*
|4||Song Of Life
Written-By – Rupkina*
Vocals – Toni HallidayWritten-By – Halliday*
|8||Inspection (Check One)||6:31|
Vocals – John LydonWritten-By – Lydon*
|11a||21st Century Poem
Engineer – Simon DuffyVocals – Lemn Sissay
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hard Hands
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sony Music – S4247814210-0101
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – Hard (UK) Hands Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Lamps On Your Ears Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Rykomusic
- Published By – Anxious Music Ltd.
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Recorded At – Rollover Studios
- Mastered At – Porky's Mastering
- Artwork [Concept], Art Direction – Blue Source, Jonathon Cooke
- Engineer – Adam Wren (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 8), Joe Gibb (tracks: 1, 9), Ollie J (tracks: 4, 7, 10)
- Mastered By – Paul Solomons
- Photography By – Merton Gauster
- Photography By [Band] – Phil Knott
- Producer, Mixed By – Leftfield
- Sleeve, Design – Blue Source
- Written-By – Barnes*, Daley* (tracks: 2 to 11)
Recorded at Rollover Studios, London W10.
Mastered at Porky's.
Hidden track after track 11 starts at around 5:08. Total track 11 duration is 5:46.
All titles ℗ 1995 Hard Hands except,
Track 10 ℗ 1993 Hard Hands,
©1995 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
Columbia is the exclusive trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
All titles: Hard (UK) Hands Publishing Ltd.
#2, #8: Lamps On Your Ears Music/BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
#5: Anxious Music Ltd./Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
10: Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
There are several UK/Europe pressings with identical artwork but CD matrices showing manufacturing of different periods:
Sony Music 01-478142-10 (no SID codes) (first pressing)
Sony Music 01-478142-10 (Mastering SID but no Mould SID)
Sony Music S4247814210-0101 xx yy (repress) <-- THIS VERSION
Sony Music S0147814210-0101 xx yy (the most common repress)
The latest version has slightly changed artwork with "4781422010" variant catalogue number and different codes on the back cover:
S0147814210-0101 xx yy
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099747 814228
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099747814228
- Other (Manufacturing code ): 01-478142-10
- Rights Society: MCPS / BIEM / SDRM
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 791
- Other (Code): CX
- Other (Code): 58
- Other (Code): CDC
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S4247814210-0101 54 A4
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 945P
Other Versions (5 of 48) View All
|HANDCD2||Leftfield||Leftism (CD, Album)||Hard Hands, Columbia||HANDCD2||UK & Europe||1995||Sell This Version|
|none||Leftfield||Leftism (Bonus CD) (CDr, Comp, Promo)||Hard Hands||none||UK & Europe||2000||Sell This Version|
|HANDMC2, 01-478142-30||Leftfield||Leftism (Cass, Album)||Hard Hands, Columbia||HANDMC2, 01-478142-30||Netherlands||1995||Sell This Version|
|HANDCD2||Leftfield||Leftism (CD, Album)||Hard Hands, Columbia||HANDCD2||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CT 67231||Leftfield||Leftism (Cass, Album, Promo)||Columbia||CT 67231||US||1995||Sell This Version|