Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bass – Bob Glaub, Chuck Rainey, Duck Dunn*
- Drums – Ed Greene (2), Rick Schlosser*
- Drums, Percussion – Trevor Spencer (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12)
- Engineer – Humberto Gatica (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12), Nick Glennie-Smith (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rachel Carse (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12)
- Guitar – Fred Tackett, Jeff Baxter, Mark Doyle (3), Mitch Holder, Ray Parker Jr., Steve Cropper, Steve Lukather
- Keyboards – Al Kooper, Bill Payne, Billy Livsey, John Barnes, Tom Snow
- Keyboards, Guitar, Bass, Producer, Arranged By – Alan Tarney (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12)
- Marimba – Victor Feldman
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman, John Dent (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12)
- Mixed By – Ashley Howe (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12)
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa
- Producer [Reissue] – Mark Stratford
- Producer, Tambourine – David Courtney
- Saxophone – David Luell, Jerry Jumonville
- Steel Guitar – David Lindley
- Synthesizer, Vocoder – Michael Boddicker
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Steve Madaio
- Vocals, Vocoder, Harmonica, Producer, Harmonica – Leo Sayer
Marketed by Edsel a division of the Demon Music Group Ltd., London.
Disc 1 ℗ 1979 Silverbird Ltd.
Recorded and Mixed at Sunset Sound Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Additional recordings at Davlen Sound Studios, Universal City, CA.
Mastered at A&M Records, Hollywood, CA.
Disc 2 ℗ 1980 Silverbird Ltd.
Recorded at Riverside Recording Studios, Chiswick and R.G. Jones Recording Studios, Wimbledon.
Mixed at Roundhouse Studios, Chalk Farm, London.
Mastered at The Sound Clinic, Hammersmith, London.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (text): 7 40155 20613 0
- Barcode (scan): 0740155206130