|Symphony No. 2 In D Major, Op. 73|
|1||I. Allegro Non Troppo||15:13|
|2||II. Adagio Non Troppo||10:08|
|3||III. Allegretto Grazioso||5:14|
|4||IV. Allegro Con Spirito||9:30|
|Symphony No. 3 In F Major, Op. 90|
|5||I. Allegro Con Brio||12:44|
|7||III. Poco Allegretto||5:45|
- Composed By – Brahms*
- Conductor – Leonard Bernstein
- Design [Cover] – C. C. Garbers*
- Engineer – Tim Tiedemann
- Liner Notes – HRH The Prince Of Wales*, Julian Haylock
- Orchestra – New York Philharmonic*
- Painting [Cover Painting] – His Royal Highness The Prince Of Wales*
- Photography By [Cover Photo Of Painting], Photography By [His Royal Highness The Prince Of Wales] – Lesley Donald
- Photography By [Leonard Berstein] – Don Hunstein
- Producer – Bejun Mehta, John McClure
- Remix – Bejun Mehta, Tim Tiedemann
Tracks 1 to 4 recorded at Philharmonic Hall, Lincoln Center, New York City, May 29, 1962.
Track 5 to 8 recorded at Manhattan Center, New york City, April 17, 1964.
Cover painting: Winter Scene, Sandringham, Norfolk, 1987.
℗ 1962/1966 Sony Music Entertainment, Inc.
© 1992 Sony Classical GmbH
Paintings © 1992 A.G. Carrick Ltd.
Julian Haylock's liner notes © 1991 Julian Haylock
On back: Manufactured in Austria, Printed in Holland.
On disc: Made in the USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464 - 47537 - 2
- Other (DADC manufacturing code): DIDC-071169 1
- SPARS Code: ADD