- Acoustic Guitar, Bells, Electric Bass, Hihat [Hi-hat], Shaker, Performer [Gas Heater], Performer [Hunting Calls], Performer [Balloon], Vocals [Talking], Electric Piano, Synthesizer [V-synth], Producer [Production] – M.C. Schmidt*
- Electric Guitar, Synthesizer [Evolver] – J Lesser*
- Illustration [Cover] – Jason Mecler*
- Layout – Important
- Mastered By – Thomas Dimuzio
- Mastered By [Vinyl Mastering] – Carl Saff
- Mixed By – Safety Scissors
- Performer [Dual Cdjs], Performer [Many Cds], Synthesizer [Ax-80], Synthesizer [Memorymoog], Electric Piano [Wurly], Sampler [Dual Dr. Samples], Producer [Mixer], Effects, Producer [Production], Edited By, Mixed By – Wobbly
- Sampler, Sequenced By [Sequencers], Performer [Rat Cage], Synthesizer [U-73 Oscillator], Percussion, Performer [Processing] – Dr. Drew Daniel*
These improvisations were played & recorded at Hollow Earth Internet Radio, KPSU Portland & KUSF San Francisco, July 2008. Additional overdubs recorded at Brett Allen's SnowGhost Studios and at Safety Scissors' home studio, Fall 2008.
Edited by Wobbly with M.C.Schmidt sitting and kvetching and meddling during the Spring and Summer 2009.
This recording contains samples of: Zeena Parkins' electric harp; Mark Lightcap playing a can of house paint; a field recording of an angry crow made by Kevin McKereghan; and the acoustic guitar playing of Mr. Lightcap and Brett Allen. This recording also contains samples taken from a wide variety of other recordings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (UPC): 793447531229
- Matrix / Runout (A): 88762E1/B IMPREC312 A
- Matrix / Runout (B): 88762E2/B IMPREC312 B
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|IMPREC312||Lesser / Matmos / Wobbly||Lesser / Matmos / Wobbly - Simultaneous Quodlibet (LP)||Important Records (2)||IMPREC312||US||2010||Sell This Version|
|none||Matmos · Wobbly · Lesser||Matmos · Wobbly · Lesser - Simultaneous Quodlibet (Cass, RE)||Vague Terrain, Important Records (2)||none||US||2013||Sell This Version|