|1||No Matter What They Say (Radio Edit)||4:18|
|2||No Matter What They Say (Album Version)||4:14|
|3||No Matter What They Say (Instrumental)||4:19|
|4||No Matter What They Say (A Cappella)||4:26|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Undeas Recording, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Recorded At – Daddy's House Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Daddy's House Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Produced For – A Touch Of Jazz Inc.
- Published By – Notorious K.I.M. Music
- Published By – Undeas Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane
- Published By – No Gravity Music
- Published By – Touched By Jazz Music
- Published By – EMI April Music
- Published By – FAF Publishing
- Published By – Robert Hill Music
- Published By – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Published By – Promuse, Inc.
- Published By – Special Ed Music
- Published By – Bernards Other Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Design – Charlie Becker, Lynn Kowalewski
- Executive-Producer – Christopher "The Notorious B.I.G." Wallace*, Kimberly "Lil' Kim" Jones*, Sean "Puffy" Combs*
- Executive-Producer [Associate Executive Producer] – Damion "D-Roc" Butler*, Hillary Weston
- Mastered By – Chris Athens
- Mixed By – Ed Raso, Rich Travali
- Photography By – David LaChapelle
- Producer – Darren "Limitless" Henson*
- Recorded By – Stephen Dent
- Written-By – B.Edwards*, J. Feliciano*, D. Henson*, D.Taylor*, E. Archer*, Eric B. & Rakim, H.Thomas*, J.Hill*, R. Beavers*, K. Jones*, N. Rodgers*, P.Jovner*
Produced [...] for A Touch Of Jazz, Inc.
Written by: K. Jones; Notorious K.I.M. Music/Undeas Music/Warner Tamerlane (BMI)/D. Henson; No Gravity Music/Touched By Jazz/EMI April Music/J. Feliciano; FAF Publishing (BMI)/Eric B. & Rakim; Robert Hill Music (BMI)/E. Archer, R.Beavers, J.Hill, P.Jovner, D.Taylor, H.Thomas; Bridgport Music/Promuse/Special Ed Music/N. Rodgers, B.Edwards; Bernards Other Music/Warner-Tamerlane Pub. Corp./Sony Songs Inc. (BMI).
Recorded and Mixed at Daddy's House Recording Studios, NYC
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC
Contains a sample of "Esto Es El Guaguanco" performed by Jose "Cheo" Feliciano. Courtesy of Sonido, Inc.
Contains a sample of "I Know You Got Soul" performed by Eric B. & Rakim. Courtesy of Universal Music Special Markets
Contains a sample of "I Got It Made"
Contains a sample of "Rapper's Delight"
Slim jewel case
[Printed on CD]
℗ 2000 Undeas Recording, LLC and Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. A Time Warner Company. Made in Germany by WARNER MUSIC MANUFACTURING EUROPE.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 75678 46972 5
- Barcode (String): 075678469725
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner 'Big W' logo] 756784697-2 06/00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0515
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0573
- Label Code: LC 00121
- Other (Distribution Code): EW-773
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|0-84703, 84703-0||Lil' Kim||No Matter What They Say (12")||Atlantic, Queen Bee Records, Undeas Recording, Atlantic, Queen Bee Records, Undeas Recording||0-84703, 84703-0||US||2000||Sell This Version|
|PRCD 300191||Lil' Kim||No Matter What They Say (CD, Single, Promo)||Atlantic, Queen Bee Records, UNDEAS Recording||PRCD 300191||US||2000||Sell This Version|
|none||Lil' Kim||No Matter What They Say (CDr, Single, Promo)||Atlantic||none||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|7567-84697-0||Lil' Kim||No Matter What They Say (12", Promo)||UNDEAS Recordings||7567-84697-0||Germany||2000||Sell This Version|
|DMD 2562||Lil' Kim||No Matter What They Say (12", TP)||UNDEAS Recordings, Atlantic||DMD 2562||US||2000||Sell This Version|