Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Produced For – Cannon Music (4)
- Produced For – Boominati Worldwide
- Produced For – House Of 99
- Published By – LilUziVert
- Published By – Cannon Music (4)
- Published By – Maaly Raw
- Published By – Ivison Smith
- Published By – IkeBeatzUFO
- Published By – Imagem Music
- Published By – DJ Plugg
- Published By – Bobby Kritical
- Published By – BMG Gold Songs
- Published By – EMI Pop Music Publishing
- Published By – More Water From Nazareth
- Published By – Songs Music Publishing LLC
- Published By – Universal Music Corp.
- Published By – Sal&Co Inc.
- Published By – Wondagurl Music
- Published By – Metro Boomin Want Some More
- Published By – TM88 Music Publishing
- Published By – J.W. Lucas Publishing Designee
- Published By – Rich Territory
- Published By – Hip Hopville USA
- Published By – Marlee Music
- Published By – C.N.O.T.E. Pearline Music
- Recorded At – Germano Studios
- Recorded At – Means Street Studios, Atlanta, GA
- Recorded At – Chalice Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Recorded At – Abel's Crib
- Recorded At – Nightbird Studios
- Mixed At – Means Street Studios, Atlanta, GA
- Mixed At – Icon Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Chris Athens Masters
- A&R – DJ Drama, Veronica Dennis
- A&R [Operations] – Lanre Gaba
- Art Direction, Design – Matt Meiners
- Executive-Producer – Leighton "LakeShow" Morrison*, Tyree "DJ Drama" Simmons*
- Executive-Producer, Producer [Album Producer] – Don Cannon
- Legal [Atlantic] – Benjamin Landry
- Legal [Representation for Generation Now] – Theo Sedlmayr
- Legal [Representation for Lil Uzi Vert] – Uwonda Carter Scott*
- Legal [Sample Clearance] – Ron Cabiltes
- Liner Notes [対訳] – Yumi C. Parks*
- Management – Lake Show Management
- Management [Project Manager] – Carolyn Tracey
- Mastered By – Chris Athens
- Mastered By [XO TOUR Llif3] – Colin Leonard
- Photography By, Art Direction, Design – Spike Jordan
- Promotion [Marketing] – Alexandra "Ali B." Bianchi*
Track 8: Pharrell appears courtesy of i am OTHER Entertainment / Columbia Records.
Track 10: The Weeknd appears courtesy of XO/Republic Records.
Tracks 17-20 are bonus tracks for the Deluxe Edition of Luv Is Rage 2. Tracks 21-22 are Bonus Tracks for Japan.
Many songs cut off shorter than the standard online version, and a few are longer in end-of-track silence than the standard online version too.
Comes with obi strip & Japanese liner notes/English + Japanese lyrics booklet inside main booklet. Made in Japan.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 4943674269242
- Barcode (Printed): 4 943674 269242
- Matrix / Runout: WPCR-17873 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L276
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 455Z
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|none||Lil Uzi Vert||Luv Is Rage 2 (16xFile, MP3, Album, 256)||Atlantic, Generation Now||none||US||2017|
|564914-2||Lil Uzi Vert||Luv Is Rage 2 (CD, Album, Dlx)||Atlantic, Generation Now||564914-2||US||2017||Sell This Version|
|564914-1||Lil Uzi Vert||Luv Is Rage 2 (2xLP, Album, Dlx)||Atlantic, Generation Now||564914-1||US||2018||Sell This Version|
|564914-1||Lil Uzi Vert||Luv Is Rage 2 (2xLP, Album, Dlx, Ltd, Red)||Atlantic, Generation Now||564914-1||US||2018||Sell This Version|
|564914-4||Lil Uzi Vert||Luv Is Rage 2 (Cass, Album, Dlx, Ltd)||Atlantic, Generation Now||564914-4||US||2017||Sell This Version|