Tracklist Hide Credits
You're No Good
Backing Vocals – Clydie King, Shirley Matthews*Bass – Kenny EdwardsConductor [Strings], Arranged By [Strings] – Gregory RoseElectric Guitar – Eddie Black*Electric Piano, Drums, Percussion, Soloist, Electric Guitar – Andrew GoldWritten-By – Clint Ballard Jr.
It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Acoustic Guitar – Bob WarfordBacking Vocals – Linda Ronstadt, Wendy WaldmanBass – Kenny EdwardsConductor [Strings], Arranged By [Strings] – Gregory RoseDrums – Andrew GoldHarmonica – Jimmy Fadden*Percussion – Andrew Gold, Peter AsherSteel Guitar – Sneaky Pete KleinowWritten-By – Paul Anka
Acoustic Guitar, Harmony Vocals – J.D. Souther*Banjo – Herb PedersenBass – Chris EthridgeDrums, Electric Piano, Piano, Percussion – Andrew GoldWritten-By – J.D. Souther*
Dark End Of The Street
Acoustic Guitar, Soloist, Electric Guitar – Bob WarfordBacking Vocals – Cissy Houston, Joyce Nesbitt, Linda RonstadtBass – Emory Gordy*Conductor [Strings], Arranged By [Strings] – Gregory RoseDrums – Dennis St. JohnElectric Guitar [Rhythm], Piano, Tambourine – Andrew GoldWritten-By – Wayne Moman*, Dan Pennington
Heart Like A Wheel
Cello – Dennis KarmazynDouble Bass – Richard FevesFiddle – David LindleyHarmony Vocals – Maria MuldaurPiano – Andrew GoldViola, Arranged By [Strings] – David CampbellWritten-By – Anna McGarrigle
When Will I Be Loved
Backing Vocals – Andrew Gold, Kenny Edwards, Linda RonstadtBass – Kenny EdwardsCowbell – Peter AsherDrums – Russell Kunkel*Guitar, Tambourine – Andrew GoldWritten-By – Phil Everly
Acoustic Guitar, Drums – Andrew GoldBacking Vocals – Andrew Gold, Herb Pedersen, Kenny EdwardsBass – Kenny EdwardsElectric Guitar – Bob WarfordHarmonica – Jimmy Fadden*Steel Guitar – Sneaky Pete KleinowWritten-By – Lowell George
I Can't Help It If I'm Still In Love With You
Acoustic Guitar – Andrew Gold, Bob WarfordBass – Kenny EdwardsDrums – Lloyd MyersFiddle – David LindleyHarmony Vocals – Emmylou HarrisSteel Guitar – Sneaky Pete KleinowUkulele, Piano – Andrew GoldWritten-By – Hank Williams
Keep Me From Blowing Away
Acoustic Guitar – John Starling, Paul CraftBacking Vocals – Linda RonstadtBass – Tom GuideraSteel Guitar – Danny PendletonWritten-By – P. Craft*
You Can Close Your Eyes
Acoustic Guitar – Glenn Frey, John BoylanBacking Vocals – Peter AsherBass – Tim Schmit*Conductor [Strings], Arranged By [Strings] – Gregory RoseDrums – Don HenleyPiano – Andrew GoldWritten-By – James Taylor (2)
- Manufactured By – RCA Music Service – R-113933
- Manufactured By – RCA Music Service – R113933
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Licensed From – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – E.H. Morris & Co., Inc.
- Published By – JAC Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Blue Seas Inc.
- Published By – U.S. Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Spanka Music Corp.
- Published By – Golden Spread Music
- Published By – Benchmark Music
- Published By – Press Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Garden Court Music
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Publications
- Published By – Abraham Music
- Published By – Fred Rose Music
- Published By – Jack Music, Inc.
- Published By – Country Road Music, Inc.
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Clover Recorders
- Recorded At – Track Recorders
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – The Sound Factory
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Design – Rod Dyer
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Dave Hassinger, Val Garay
- Photography By – Len Correa*
- Photography By [Innersleeve] – Eve Babitz
- Producer – Peter Asher
- Recorded By [Air Studios] – Peter Swettenham
- Recorded By [Clover Studios] – John Haeny
- Recorded By [Record Plant] – Dennis Ferrante
- Recorded By [The Sound Factory] – Dave Hassinger, Val Garay
- Recorded By [Track Recorders] – George Massenburg
- Recorded By [Trident Studios] – Peter Kelsey
R113933 on labels
R-113933 on sleeve & spine
Recorded and mixed at The Sound Factory, L.A.
Additional recording done at:
Clover Studios, L.A.
Record Plant, N.Y.
Track Recorders, Md.
Trident Studios, London
Air Studios, London
Mastered at A&M, L.A.
Recorded June-September, 1974
℗ 1974 Capitol Records, Inc.
A1 published by E.H. Morris & Co. Inc. / Jac Music Co. Inc. / Blue Seas Inc. / U.S.Songs Inc. / ASCAP
A2 published by Spanka Music Corp. / BMI
A3 published by Golden Spread Music / Benchmark Music / ASCAP
A4 published by Press Music Co. Inc. / BMI
A5 published by Garden Court Music / ASCAP
B1 published by Acuff-Rose Publications / BMI
B2 published by Abraham Music / ASCAP
B3 published by Fred Rose Music / BMI
B4 published by Jack Music Inc. / BMI
B5 published by Country Road Music Inc. / Blackwood Music Inc. / BMI
Manufactured By RCA Music Service
Under License From Capitol Records, Inc.
Maria Muldaur appears courtesy of Reprise Records
John David Souther appears courtesy of Asylum Records
Emmy Lou Harris & Wendy Waldman appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records
Special Thanks to Andrew Gold for his help with the arrangements
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A stamped, QQ etched): R-113933 A-1 Ⅰ B1 QQ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped variant 1): R-113933 B-1 Ⅰ A4
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped variant 2): R - 113933B - 1 Ⅰ A3 C
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Pressing Plant ID: Ⅰ
Other Versions (5 of 77) View All
|ST-11358||Linda Ronstadt||Heart Like A Wheel (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST-11358||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|ROC-CD-3029||Linda Ronstadt||Heart Like A Wheel (CD, Album, RE, RM)||RockBeat Records||ROC-CD-3029||US||2012||Sell This Version|
|3C 254 81823||Linda Ronstadt||Heart Like A Wheel (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||3C 254 81823||Italy||1974||Sell This Version|
|8XT 511358||Linda Ronstadt||Heart Like A Wheel (8-Trk, Album, Club)||Capitol Records||8XT 511358||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-6362||Linda Ronstadt||Heart Like A Wheel (CD, Album, RE)||Capitol Records||TOCP-6362||Japan||1990||Sell This Version|