Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – George HawkinsDrums – Mick Fleetwood
|A3||Mary Lee Jones||3:12|
|A4||I'll Tell You Now||4:18|
|A5||It Was I
Harmony Vocals [Harmony] – Carol HarrisWritten-By – Gary Paxton
Written-By – Kurt Weill, Maxwell Anderson
|B2||Shadow Of The West
Harmony Vocals [Harmony] – Christine McVie
|B3||That's How We Do It In L.A.||2:52|
|B5||Love From Here, Love From There||2:47|
|B6||A Satisfied Mind
Written-By – Jack Rhodes, Red Hayes
- Lacquer Cut At – Precision Lacquer
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Recording Studio, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △915
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Published By – Now Sounds Music
- Published By – The Hudson Bay Music Company
- Published By – Desert Palms Publishing Co.
- Published By – Fort Knox Music Co.
- Published By – DeSylva, Brown & Henderson, Inc.
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – TRO-Hampshire House Publishing Corp.
- Art Direction, Design – Larry Vigon
- Mastered By – Larry Emerine, Stephen Marcussen
- Other [Counseling] – Irving Azoff
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – George Hurrell
- Photography By [Inside Cover Photography] – Sam Emerson
- Photography By [Polaroid Art] – Lindsey Buckingham
- Producer – Lindsey Buckingham, Richard Dashut
- Recorded By – David Brown (14), Lindsey Buckingham, Richard Dashut
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Dennis Mays, Judy Clapp, Sabrina Buchanek
- Written-By – Lindsey Buckingham (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B5)
Recorded in the winter of '81 by Lindsey Buckingham in a Burbank backroom and in the summer of '81 by Richard Dashut and David Brown assisted by Dennis Mays, Judy Clapp, and Sabarina Buchanek at Larrabee Sound and Wally Heider's.
Printed inner sleeve includes lyrics.
Mick Fleetwood and Christine McVie appear courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
This album is dedicated to my mother, Rutheda, and to my brothers Jeff and Greg, all of whom represent the spirit of this album.
All compositions © 1981 Now Sounds Music (BMI) except:
"It Was I" © 1959 The Hudson Bay Music Company / Desert Palms Publishing Co. (BMI)
All rights administered by the Hudson Bay Music Co.
"A Satisfied Mind" © 1955 Fort Knox Music Company (BMI)
"September Song" © 1938 DeSylva, Brown & Henderson, Inc. Copyright renewed 1966 Chappell & Co., Inc. / TRO-Hampshire House Publishing Corp. (ASCAP) for USA only. All rights outside USA controlled by Chappell & Co.
℗&© 1981 Elektra/Asylum Records
© 1981 Elektra/Asylum Records - A Division of Warner Communications Inc.
℗ 1981 Elektra/Asylum Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched Variant 1): 5E-561-A1-SH-SP + SLM + △915 Precision Lacquer SM. 0-1SM1-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched Variant 1): 5E-561-B-SH-SP + SLM + △915-X Precision Lacquer SM. 0-1SM1-4
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched Variant 2): 5E-561-A1-SH-SP + SLM + △915 Precision Lacquer SM. 0-1SM1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched Variant 2): 5E-561-B-SH-SP + SLM + △915-X Precision Lacquer SM. 0-1SM2-1
Other Versions (5 of 34) View All
|5E-561||Lindsey Buckingham||Law And Order (LP, Album, AR=)||Asylum Records||5E-561||US||1981||Sell This Version|
|800 045-2||Lindsey Buckingham||Law And Order (CD, Album)||Mercury||800 045-2||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|64561-2||Lindsey Buckingham||Law And Order (CD, Album)||Asylum Records||64561-2||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|STAR 5224||Lindsey Buckingham||Law And Order (LP, Album)||Phonogram||STAR 5224||South Africa||1981||Sell This Version|
|6302 167||Lindsey Buckingham||Law And Order (LP, Album, Gat)||Mercury||6302 167||UK||1981||Sell This Version|