Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Paper Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Feedelity
- Copyright (c) – Paper Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Feedelity
- Licensed From – Feedelity
- Licensed To – Paper Recordings
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing Scandinavia
- Published By – Feedelity Music Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – TONO (2)
- Manufactured By – Prime Direct Distribution
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 154538H
- Distributed By – Prime Direct Distribution
Taken from the digital-only soundtrack to Northern Disco Lights.
Although not identified as such, both tracks are edited versions: "Closing Shot" is the Radio Edit version released on Smalltown Supersound, and "Song For Annie" is the version first released on TELLÉ001.
Side A: Under license from Feedelity Recordings ℗ + © 2016. Published by Sony/ATV Music Publishing (Scandinavia) AB / Feedelity Music Publishing.
Side AA: Under license from Nina and Kenn Kroknes ℗ + © 1999. Published by Copyright Control / TONO. Erot samples "Sweet 'n Sour" by The Crusaders (from the album Free As The Wind, released in 1977).
℗ + © Paper Recordings 2017
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 154538H1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side AA): 154538H2/A