Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Suzy Q||Shake It Up, Shake Your Body||3:30|
|A2||–Ritchie Family*||This Love's On Me/Tonight I Need To Have Your Love||4:10|
|A4||–Future World Orchestra||Theme From E.T.||3:00|
|A5||–Lee Prentiss||Have I The Right||3:00|
|A7||–Chemise||She Can't Love You||3:59|
|B1||–Suzy Q||Shake It Up, Shake Your Body
Written-By – J. D. Orazio*, S. Panzera*
|B2||–Ritchie Family*||This Love's On Me/Tonight I Need To Have Your Love
Written-By – H. Smith*, J. Marcellino*
|B3||–Carol Jiani||X-Rated (Remix)
Written-By – S. Wilbur*
|B4||–Future World Orchestra||Theme From E.T.
Written-By – J. Williams*
|B5||–Lee Prentiss||Have I The Right
Written-By – A. Blaikley*, H. Blaikley*
Written-By – D. Pitchford*, M. Gore*
|B7||–Chemise||She Can't Love You
Written-By – Ricki Byars Muldrow, Ron Muldrow*
"Complete programme with instruction by Lionel Blair". All positions are presented on the inside of the gatefold cover [see images].
1. Consult your doctor if you doubt your fitness or if you have a medical history.
2. Clothing - to allow freedom of movement - e.g. leotards and tights, shorts and a tee shirt etc. Cotton socks and athletic flexible shoes are recommended. For woman a supportive bra is essential.
3. It is advisable not to have a large meal, nor alcohol, immediately prior to aerobic dancing."
The tracks on each side are divided up into Warm Up, Aerobic and Cool Down tracks. Side A contains the full workout, with instructions from Lionel Blair; side B contains the music without instructions, "for you to try new exercises".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 (stamped): 33104 A 20C1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 (stamped): 33104 B 20C1