Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Push Button Cocktail||4:31|
|2||Rude Boy Rock||4:51|
Written-By – Robertson*, Braithwaite aka MC Buzz B*
|5||Best Foot Forward||7:32|
|6||Rock Steady Romance||4:23|
|7||Wet Roads Glisten||4:27|
|8||A Cellar Full Of Noise||4:54|
|10||Zip Gun Rumble||3:59|
|12||Amazing New Product||6:50|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Entertainment International UK & Ireland Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Deconstruction Ltd.
- Distributed By – 3MV
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Distributed By – BMG
- Published By – Reverb Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sherlock Holmes Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Moriarty's Cavern
- Mixed At – Moriarty's Cavern
- Recorded At – Great Linford Manor
- Mixed At – Bunk Junk & Genius
- Recorded At – Prime Time Studios
- Mixed At – Prime Time Studios
- Recorded At – Parr Street Studios
- Mixed At – Studio Two, Manchester
- Pressed By – Disctronics S
- Bass Guitar – Paddy Steer
- Co-producer, Engineer – Roger Lyons
- Design – Intro (11)
- Electronics [Electronic Devices], Sounds [Sound Squeezing] – Roger Lyons
- Engineer [Assistant at Bunk Junk & Genius] – Connagh Maclean (tracks: 6, 7, 12)
- Engineer [Assistant at Great Linford Manor] – Adi Winman (tracks: 6, 7, 12)
- Engineer [Assistant at Parr Street Studios] – Andrea Wright (2) (tracks: 4)
- Engineer [Assistant at Studio Two] – Paul Eastman (tracks: 4)
- Engineer [Assistant Everywhere] – Trusty Matt Cox*
- Guitar, Bass, Loops [& Things] – Justin Robertson
- Keyboards, Piano [Upright Pianola] – Mandy Wigby
- Producer – Justin Robertson
- Programmed By – Justin Robertson, Roger Lyons
- Technician [Live Sound & Sonic Assistance] – Rex Sargeant
- Vocals – Braithwaite aka MC Buzz B*
- Written-By – Justin Robertson (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8 to 11)
6, 7 & 12 recorded at Great Linford Studios, Bucks and mixed at Bunk Junk & Genius Studios, London.
9 & 10 recorded and mixed at Prime Time Studios, Manchester.
4 recorded at Parr Street Studios, Liverpool and mixed at Studio Two, Manchester.
℗1998 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by BMG Entertainment International UK & Ireland. ©1998 Deconstruction Ltd.
Manufactured in the EU.
Distributed in the UK by 3MV/Pinnacle. In all other territories by the local BMG company a unit of BMG Entertainment.
All tracks published by Reverb Music Limited exc.
track 1 by Reverb Music Limited / Copyright Control Roger Lyons.
track 4 by Reverb Music Limited / Sherlock Holmes Publishing Ltd.
tracks 6, 7 & 12 by Reverb Music Limited / Sherlock Holmes Publishing Ltd. / Copyright Control, Lyons, Steer, Wigby
Concrete catalog number printed as HARD 32LPCD on the back sleeve and the spine but as HARD32LPCD on the disc.
BMG catalog number printed as 74321482042 on the back sleeve printed but as 74321 482042 on the disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 43214 82042 1
- Barcode (String): 74321482042
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored - Variant 1): DISCTRONICS S 74321482042 02
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored - Variant 1): IFPI L205
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 8708
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored - Variant 2): DISCTRONICS S 74321482042 02
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored - Variant 2): IFPI L205
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 8714
- Label Code: LC 8280
- Price Code (F:): BM 640
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|HARD 32LP||Lionrock||City Delirious (2xLP, Album)||Concrete||HARD 32LP||UK||1998||Sell This Version|
|74321 59352 4||Lionrock||City Delirious (Cass, Album)||BMG Poland, Deconstruction||74321 59352 4||Poland||1998||Sell This Version|
|BVCP-6120||Lionrock||City Delirious (CD, Album, Promo)||Concrete||BVCP-6120||Japan||1998||Sell This Version|
|CITY 1||Lionrock||City Delirious (CD, Album, Promo)||Deconstruction||CITY 1||UK||1997||Sell This Version|
|43214 82042 4||Lionrock||City Delirious (Cass, Album)||BMG, Concrete||43214 82042 4||Bulgaria||1998||Sell This Version|