Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||Ocean And A Rock||4:21|
|1-5||I Don't Know||4:57|
|1-6||Keep It All||4:11|
Written-By – Bert Jansch
Guitar – Tom Osander
|2-3||Ocean And A Rock||4:13|
|2-5||I Don't Know||5:12|
Glockenspiel – Tom Osander
|2-Video 2||I Don't Know (Live)||4:46|
- Artwork By [Bonus Disk] – Dana Bradley (tracks: 2-1 to 2-6)
- Artwork By [Put Front Cover On Paper] – Conor & David (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Artwork By [Slipcase Stitching By] – Lisa Hannigan
- Artwork By [Stitched And Knitted Front Cover] – Frances Hannigan (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), Lisa Hannigan (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Backing Vocals – Cathy Davey (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), Rhob Cunningham (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Cello – Vyvienne Long (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Double Bass [Upright Bass], Handclaps – Shane Fitzsimons
- Drums – Tom Osander
- Guitar – Gavin Glass (tracks: 2-1 to 2-6)
- Harmonium – Gavin Glass
- Mastered By – Tim Young (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Mixed By – Jason Boshoff (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Tom Bailey (2) (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Organ [Hammond Organ] – Justin Carroll (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Photography – Ian 'Buena' Moynihan, Michael Kelly (tracks: 2-1 to 2-6), Tomo (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Photography [Front Cover, Slipcase] – Cliona O'Flaherty
- Piano – Gavin Glass (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Producer – Lisa Hannigan (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Michael Manning (4) (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Recorded By [Listened Closely And Put It All On Tape] – Jason Boshoff (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Trumpet, Melodica, Glockenspiel – Donagh 'The Bunagh' Molloy*
- Violin – Lucy Wilkins (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Vocals, Guitar, Harmonium – Lisa Hannigan
- Written-By – Lisa Hannigan (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-8 to 2-6)
- Xylophone, Shaker – Tom Osander (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
It's basically the standard digipak UK release with the Live At Fingerprints EP inside. Difference is EP comes in a cardboard sleeve, with two videos and has a matrix number.
Recorded at The Cauldron Studios in Dublin.
Recorded between March 3rd and March 16th 2008.
Mixed at The Strongroom, East London.
Mastered at Metropolis.
© & ℗ Lisa Hannigan 2008.
The EP was recorded live at Fingerprints Records in Long Beach, CA on November 1, 2008.
Lille - Jamie Hannigan, Maeve Clancy and Frank Reid
Comes in .mov format.
I don't know - recorded at Dick Mack's Pub, Dingle, Ireland by Donal Dineen and Ian Cudmore.
Comes in .mp4 format.
First Matrix Number is from the Album; second, from the Bonus Disk.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 060211 500220
- Matrix / Runout: IFPI LD12 LHCD001 031713
- Matrix / Runout: IFPI LD12 LHCD002/B 032677
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|lhcd001||Lisa Hannigan||Sea Sew (CD, Album)||Hoop Recordings||lhcd001||UK||2009||Sell This Version|
|none||Lisa Hannigan||Sea Sew (10xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Play It Again Sam||none||UK||2012|
|lhlp001||Lisa Hannigan||Sea Sew (LP, Album, gat)||Not On Label (Lisa Hannigan Self-Released)||lhlp001||Ireland||2009||Sell This Version|
|88088-21642-1, ATO0068, 88088-21642-2||Lisa Hannigan||Sea Sew (LP, Album + CD, Album)||ATO Records, ATO Records, ATO Records||88088-21642-1, ATO0068, 88088-21642-2||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|ATO0068||Lisa Hannigan||Sea Sew (CDr, Album, Promo)||ATO Records||ATO0068||North America (inc Mexico)||2009||Sell This Version|