- Choir – Le Chœur Pro Arte De Lausanne* (tracks: C)
- Chorus Master – André Charlet (tracks: C)
- Composed By – Liszt*
- Conductor, Liner Notes – Ernest Ansermet
- Design [Box Cover & Booklet] – Decca Publicity Art Department
- Liner Notes [Lenau's English Translation] – Friedel Becker, Peggie Cochrane
- Orchestra – L'Orchestre De La Suisse Romande
- Painting [Booklet Cover] – Richard Lauchert
- Tenor Vocals – Werner Krenn (tracks: C)
Cover with a laminated glued paper overlay overlapping the spine and, with no text, the right-hand edge of back cover.
Spine string: Liszt: A Faust Symphony DECCA Stereo SET 370-1"
Goethe citation on page 2.
Full title: "A Faust Symphony in three character portraits (after Goethe)""Two Episodes From Lenau's Faust".
Credited and uncredited liner notes in English including Lenau's Faust texts in German and English.
Last page with a list of other recordins of Ernest Ansermet and L'Orchestre De La Suisse Romande.
© 1968" The Decca Record Company Limited, London.
Setero SET 370-1.
Mono Met 370-1.
Printed in England by MacNeill Press, London, S.E.1
Original grooved wide band purple labels.
"Made in England By The Decca Record Co. Ltd." on top at 10 to 2 o'clock.
DECCA’s “ffss Full Frequency Stereophonic" Sound” silver round logo on top of DECCA logo.
DECCA’s “Full Frequency Stereophonic Sound” silver banner on top of spindle hole.
Side identifier at the left of spindle hole with Decca 'Musical Notes' logo at left.
Matrix numbers printed upside-down on top of cat#.
"℗ 1968" on bottom.
Printed inside box set on right-hand side: "M.F. Made and Printed in Gt. Britain" ("M.F." encircled).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side A ("U" "KT" "1" tilted): ZAL-8164-2G U KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side B ("B" "KT" "1" tilted): ZAL-8165-2G B KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side C ("U" "KT" "1" tilted): ZAL-8166-2G U KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side D ("B" "UT UT" "1" tilted): ZAL-8167-2G B UT UT 1